Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

FAO Blakey or Phil!!

Tel Boy

Banned
Jul 3, 2002
Visit site
Alien

Since you've decided to comment I should remind you that you clearly know very little about the team "Full On".

So lets get this straight "Full On" was formed 3 years ago by myself to encourage new players - one of whom was Duncan. Players have come & gone as I expected as I established it to be a "progression team". For instance some of the players joined "Storm" last year.

4 of the players who have left this time had actually only joined "Full On" 4 months ago & have played perhaps 6 games with the team. Hardly full established team members.

I myself have been playing Paintball for over 15 years & love the sport & have seen team changes many times myself having played for the likes of "The Eagles", "Shades of Grey" & "Shockwave".

The Team will continue as it always has with new blood being brought in & helping to develop players

Alien

MattttttLock
Jul 10, 2001
Wales
Visit site
Tel Boy

Yes you are tight that i only know of the Full on that had Dunc in it, so i wish you good luck with your team in the future and i look forward to meeting you on the field.

And good luck to the others, whatever they decide to call themselves;)

Alien

Phil Warr

Sep 28, 2001
Worcester
www.sadworld.co.uk
Full On

This is a situation that needs to be clarified so here goes.

The points that "Full On" have accumulated belong to the team, now in respect to a split, like has occurred here, it is not possible to allocate the points gained so far to both teams regardless of the fact that both the new teams (in respect to line up only) will contain players that have played in the series under the full On name. As to which team recieves these points, that is up to Duncon and Tel Boy to decide amicably between themselves. If an agreement cannot be made on this we have to award the points to the current Full On team. I hope both parties appreciate why we have to do this.
So as it stands the series points are for the Full On team (Tel Boy). If you both (Duncon and Tel boy) agree to have the points transfered to Duncons new team we will do this due to the curcumstances involved with this. Let me know asap.
I would like to wish both teams all the best in the future and look forward to seeing you both at the MM in the future.

Duncster

uber-spect8or!
Jul 7, 2001
Kettering
Visit site
Thanks Phil,

I think we agreed further up the thread (my second post, I think) that Terry was to retain the points, as the team "Full-On" is still on the circuit. Nothing else would be fair really.

Still, does the way the series runs mean that our "splinter" team (which consists of pretty much the entire squad that played the last 4 MM events and came 1st, 3rd and 1st in our division at 3 of them) will have to drop to the lowest division because we are no longer known collectively as "Full-On"?

Just a question. It was actually (believe it or not) the original point of this post!!

Cheers dude!

Dunc.

Duncster

uber-spect8or!
Jul 7, 2001
Kettering
Visit site
Sorry if I haven't been clear (this really is not complicated):

Question:

Is my team going to have to start again in Division D (ie, the lowest division), or is there a possibility that we can continue to play in Division B despite the fact that we would have zero series points due to being a "new" team?

Would this mess things up or be unfair on teams that should be moving up? or would it be more unfair on teams in Division D (possibly completely new teams) to deny them the chance to win points by throwing them in with a group of players which has been winning divisional trophies throughout this series? (OK, I'll be the first to admit that we aint no Avalanche, but I'm sure you get my point?)

"Get my point?"-shiznick, now you've got *me* started with the"points"!! We don't care about the points. Enough with points. Nill Points! Null Punkt! Zilcho! Nada! Nyet! The points have left the building!!! Stop with the points!! The *points* don't even care anymore!!

Tel Boy

Banned
Jul 3, 2002
Visit site
so what r u saying exactly ?? the points dont mean anything that u can win the midland masters without them ???
Strange i thought it was a series and points were important to win it (or am i wrong )

Tel Boy

Banned
Jul 3, 2002
Visit site
so what r u saying exactly ?? the points dont mean anything that u can win the midland masters without them ???
Strange i thought it was a series and points were important to win it (or am i wrong ):confused: