Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

FAO Blakey or Phil!!

Tenebrae

|C|O|N|V|E|R|T|
Jul 4, 2002
Corby
Visit site
Blimey what a war, u'd think it was politics or sommit.
Just a refresher, I was and still am the original 1st the only number one first time member of full-on, b4 it was actually full-on (it was called the puritans for 2 games, we came 2nd in our 1st event on the 18/10/98 at redditch I have the trophy here)! Recruited by Tel boy i was.

Along came duncster as a rookie walk on guy and a band of his chums, soon they were pretty hooked and joined our small group and the name full on was born from youth and eagerness.
We got hammered, we won a few games learned as we got to play better together, we came 1st in may 2000 at a tourney in bristol a happy day as i recall. We hit the world cup in 2000 a well, an average 28th, but the team was really 1st time together as we had a few oldies in it!. Things went a bit tits up after that as team members buggered off to the south west or were so skint as to be embarassed. January 2001 saw the demise as duncster buggered off as well! Team mates joined storm etc as we went our seperate ways.

My own opinion is thus: Duncs new team will probably have to start at ground zero, only fair I think since the original team has existed both with and without dunc and some guys I've never met, maybe. The points alas are a mystery to me, earned they might stay with the team who won them or stay with the team which existed prior, I wont comment as I dont know or care really as thinking about it does my head in. Winning speaks for itself and that will become apparent as time progresses, delays and set backs will be encountered by both, such is life im afraid.

It is a shame the team isnt still as one, i would like to have played with them (not rude) and showed them the way of the Rick!, shame I will be kicking ur ass duncy as i did b4!!!

Rick, old but knarly and mean

Duncster

uber-spect8or!
Jul 7, 2001
Kettering
Visit site
Sweet dude!

Thanks Rick. Very well put and honest. Everything you said was absolutely spot on.

I'm soooo looking forward to kicking both yo lilly asses!! hehe!

Oh, and Fran says hi.

I think that was the perfect post to end this discussion.

Tata for now!

Dunc.

blakey

been there, done it.....
Sep 24, 2001
Off the field, way off
Visit site
Rules

Guys.

Lets get one thing absolutely straight, the Midlands Masters prides itself on it's Integrity, allways prepared to listen to the players needs, but het rules are rules.
I have read the afforeposted saga regarding Full On, wth a little concern but here's my view for what it's worth.
Because Dunc and a few of his team mates former players from Full On have decided to form a new team in their own right, and as Full On is still in existance AND playing the MM, ALL points accrued remain awarded to Full On. The present rules of the MM dictate that the divisions for each event are determined by the series points a team has, so Dunc's new team will have to start in Div D.
We had already noticed a flaw in this seeding method earlier in the year, Banzai in Div D at Marchbrook, RPS Viper & Beastie Boys in Div D at Uttoxeter, hey we're learning.
Next season all teams will be allocated a seeding handicap prior to the series 2003 starting, it will work something like this:-
Pro ranked teams (Millenium Series) will be awarded 75 points.
Amateur teams ( teams that have been playing under the same name for more than 12 months, or have changed there name in the last 18 months.) will be awarded 50 points.
Novice teams ( still in their first year as a team, when the series starts) will be allocated 25 points.
Brand new teams 0 points.
These points will be used and added to series points that the teams earn throughout the season, and used to determine the divisions only, these points will not be used to calculate overall standings.

NB.
Best of luck to BOTH TEAMS, Tel & Dunc, now let YOUR paintball do the talking.

Blakey.

Duncster

uber-spect8or!
Jul 7, 2001
Kettering
Visit site
Thanks Blakemeister dude!

Sorry you had to read all this (sorry anyone had to read all this), but I'm glad the question has *finally* been answered.

I thought this would be the case, but had to check, just incase there was a glimmer of a possibility!

Anyway, see you soon Blakey....

Dunc.:rolleyes: