Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

FAQ/ Uber tech thread *please sticky*

dr.strangelove

PrematurelyPost-Traumatic
Sep 14, 2002
Earth
No it isn't, technically. The HALO is, because it uses spring pressure on the drive cone to force balls into the neck, and is thusly non-dependant on gravity for feeding. The Egg doesn't have the same spring pressure on the ball stack, and is thusly not a true force feed system.

Chris Lacey

Jan 16, 2002
www.lipspaintball.com
Hi,

Nice source of info.

We are a bit worried about the section relating to lubricating Air Systems.

The reference to using Love Juice on a WDP Angel Air needs a bit of clarification.

It might need to be more specific in that only LOVE JUICE AIR GREASE should be used on an ANGEL AIR system. Putting LOVE JUICE OIL or any other grease into the cylinder assembly may cause spontaneous ignition, explosion or oxydization of the cylinder.

If in any doubt contact WDP or LPS.

All the best,

LPS

Originally posted by L1f3
An evo isn't a forcefed hopper by definition is it? Only the Halo?
It depends on your definition of force feed.

I would have thought the correct definition is a hopper which doesn't just rely on gravity to get the balls into the gun. Instead it physicly pushes the balls down the feed tube.

In this case any hopper which feeds faster than 15bps must be force fed as gravity cannot feed paintballs that fast.

I think the Z-Board and intelifeed eggs are force feed, but the x and y board ones arent(due to limitations in the circuitry, the design and mechanism is force feed capable).

Incidentally I think the feed rates for the X and Y-board eggs are a bit high.
I would have said at the most:
X-board egg: 14
Y-Board egg: 15

And the IR3 will only do 30bps if you unlock the board. With cops on or off it will only do 20bps.

Come on mods sticky this please.

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
could someone please hit the *report this post* button and ask a mod to sticky it?