Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

FAQ/ Uber tech thread *please sticky*

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
Marker wieghts... Do they include the stock barrels they are supplied with or not? Idealy they should be excluding barrels totaly and have barrel wieghts seperately below.

Also, could we have the wieghts in metric as well please. Sorry for being a picky sod.

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
Originally posted by TheBroz
Marker wieghts... Do they include the stock barrels they are supplied with or not? Idealy they should be excluding barrels totaly and have barrel wieghts seperately below.

Also, could we have the wieghts in metric as well please. Sorry for being a picky sod.
I'll have a go at converting the weights, but i don't actually have the markers to weigh ATM, and I think the weight is excluding barrels :)

@paradox: thanks mate, nice to know I'm appreciated :)

TrashDoG

Jun 11, 2004
Mass, USA
www.paintballforums.com
Didnt read everything, but I thought I'd add a few things:

1.) Open bolt and blowback is the same form of operation

2.) YOu forgot to mention In-line blowbacks and stacked blowbacks (inline being 98custom, A5, and most tippmanns, stacked being Spyder, PMI, inferno, etc).

3.) 9v, 12v, and revy with X are capable of 9.7BPS -MAX- and this is off a website written by ViewLoader (dont remeber site a friend showed me).

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
I'll take a look around, not massively familiar with the operation of blow forward markers. Will try to get something up today though :)