Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Fast feeding hoppers

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
What was your main dislike with the US5?
Internaly its effectively the same as the A5, I have 3 US5s. They are not high technology, but always work.
The good feature of the A5 (other than being hard working & reliable) is the cyclone, but if there is anything other than the feedneck & barrel thread of the US5 you didn't like then you will get the same with an A5.
It was uncomfortable to use and felt cheap and broke a lot of ball about 5 out of 10 if the a5 is basically the same I will be avoiding that

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
It was uncomfortable to use and felt cheap and broke a lot of ball about 5 out of 10 if the a5 is basically the same I will be avoiding that
For comfort move on to something other than the A5
Cheap feel - Its similar enough to the A5. So you may feel the same with the A5, unless it was the feel of the feedneck. As its a flip open feedneck it can be wobbly which should be resolved by tightnening.
If breaks were at the bolt / feedneck then this can be firing faster then the feed as neither the US5 or A5 have eyes. A force feed would resolve that, or slower firing. With the A5 you won't get these as the cyclone force feeds & has the ball ready for the bolt.

Idealy though I would still say move on to something else, get as much hands on to other peoples guns or try to get to a shop or stall at an event.