Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Fat Camp

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Your OK until keeping behind your bunker on the left makes your ass hang out on the right. :)

10 stone is 140 lbs so 70 kilos.

16 oz (ounces) in a pound (lb) 14 pounds in a stone.
1 kilo is about 2 pounds so there ya go.

Gos I love England....... oh, and the only people who fully understand this are science teachers and corner shop owners (used to confuse children or old ladies respectively)

I'm 17.5 stone......... so 245 lbs or 122.5 kilos
And I play front/mid...... my excuse........ I need the weight to balance my shocker.

brian

BUNKER MONKEY
Aug 16, 2001
SoBored
Visit site
Hmmm!

I asked two guys on our team to lose weight.............one had a good **** and the other got his haircut!!!!!!!!........Brian(newbie for red heat):D

Weakest Link

Little Deviant
Oct 21, 2002
Durham
www.dur.ac.uk
Diet

Best one there is. Never done it myself but I have a friend that swears blind by it. The Atkins Diet. No Carbohydrates for two weeks. That means no pasta, no noodles, no rice, no bread no biscuits, nothing with flour in, even certain types of veg are not allowed. The good side? You can eat steaks 24/7 and lose weight! How good is that. I must warn you though, it apparently hurts for the first two or three days while the body converts to burning fat, and not carbohydrate. Im giving it a go in a couple of days and will let you all know what its like.

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Diets are for birds and wimps mate. As soon as you come of it and go back to normal food, guess what happens? Metablolism slows down and lard piles back on. Best off getting into a proper exercise regime, you'd be surprised how this will help moderate you food intake, and then still you can enjoy curries, beer and pizza's a few times a week (just makes you train harder the next day). Besides make Ho's your ultimate motivation. Use your new found physical prowess to improve your ability to pull the ladies. Start of slowly and work your way up. We've all had our share of mooters and swamp donkeys, but I guarantee that once your "eye's in", your be sorting the wheat from the chaff in no time. Lets face it you could be the ugliest chap in the world, but with a bit of self confidence the women come a running.

As to the Atkins diet there seems to be some talk of it being quite dangerous for some people, besides who would want their burger without cheese, their steak without chips and no beer?????.

garycarrot

Apr 9, 2002
Durham, North East England
Visit site
I have used the atkin's

And must say it worked. I did lose almost 2 stones in about a month.
It didnt seem to hurt at all.
I enjoyed eating meat all the time for about 2 weeks. Making some of the food takes a bit of time, and to be honest too much trouble.
As soon as I slipped back into my "pizza and beer" routine i started to put the weight back on.

Eating a sensible diet, and exercise is my next attempt. The motivation has to come from inside. Until YOU want to loose weight. YOU will not succede.

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Atkins diet is bleeding stupid............ no carbohydrates? can be dangerous, particularly if you have an undiagnosed condition underlying. Then eating nothing but protein........... looking at a variety of problems, including kidney damage.

Just eat less calories than you burn up, then you'l lose weight, avoid any food that has fat greater than 5% (except for the odd burger anyway) and exercise a bit more.

Average calories in a day for a grown man is 2500 to 3000 required for normal activity, more if you are active.

Carbohydrates have half the calories of fat (by weight) and are processed quicker, so day of a tourney... eat pasta, rice, fruit etc (or sandwiches..no butter/marge)... by the end of the day, you'll have burned off the calories you've taken in and started on your fat reserves........ cut back on fat etc..... over the next week, then see if you've lost anything.

Also beer...... 200 calories a pint, so if you drink ten pints in a week: that's a whole extra days calories!!!!!!!!
Spirits are nearly as bad..... alcohol is pure energy, almost as good as sugar for weight gain.

And before anyone posts to correct the little details (you know who you are) I know I'm being a bit general, but the majority of people don't want a full on science lesson.