Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Fav Paint

Originally posted by Pump'n'Splat
Zap is good paint, it's a marshall's nightmare though....

Some weekends I go home feeling like a candle :(
so thats what the paint was! bloody hell, i was shot with it, and i thought it looked well like wax, anyone got a good paint for an angel LCD with a stock LCD bolt, mine chops quite a bit with the evil stuff, but great stuff none the less!

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
Y board eggs aint that fast...

I think the problem is your high pressure Angel is rough on the very nice and brittle Evil that is best suited to low pressure guns such as Alex's Shocker (when it works) or the new style Angels (when they don't go nuts)

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
yes a everyone will recommend what ever paint they are sponcered by but in the same thought concider that most teams with a good paint deal....rather than getting a couple of quid knocked off a case usually have a choice of paints they could pick up a good deal from and usually go with what they think is best.....with that in mind...go buy some severe!!!! shoots straight and breaks on fools!

AlexFarkouh

Originally posted by -Suicide-
which evil stuff? i use the proper evil stuff, not the mid, and it chops like a chinese man chopping on a chopping board. Also i use an egg, so i know thats not the problem!
We used Mid Evil for the Campaign Cup and I do not think we had a single break all event, but I think one team member had one ball chop in the breach, but that was probably a marker/loader malfunction.

I used both a 2K3 Shocker and an E-bladed Evo with z-boarded eggs, other team members used a variety of markers including a wide range of cockers, an impy and a DM4, no paint problems at all.

Missionaire Man

Truth be told
Sep 7, 2003
Swindon
I was guesting for Jolt and we where using the Evil, like AlexFarkouh said. It was mint I used in both on my Nexus and my DM4 and they both loved it, no chops lovely.
Oh and it doesn't smell bad like some other paint

Uncle Fester

Platinum Member
Jul 17, 2003
Visit site
Just had a bash around over the weekend with the new Celtic red/orange fill torney paint and that was really good broke on everything....................also shot some good shearer premium.

just get some of all the paint around and make your own mind up