Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Favourite Gun of all.....and why?

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Eclipse Autococker with (non electro) Blade frame.
I forgot to say why, which is asked for in the title of the thread.

First, shooting an Autococker is just awesome. That moving block on the back just has a certain....something to it, that you either hate or love.
Timed well, an AC has an incredible sweetspot and uses a very low pressure (I demonstrated this often by shoving my finger down the feedneck and cycling the gun. Didn't hurt...)
Also, the Autococker pixies just made the gun shoot further and more accurate. Scientific fact.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Mech cocker with single trigger because cocker, that's why.

Angel A1 Fly, I had the first one sent out by WDP and never found a marker as efficient or reliable. Pig to work on but there was just something special about that marker.

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
My 05 Alias Timmy - my first "proper" marker and it works a dream. If I was forced to keep only one marker, It's be this one (although my 07 ego would be smuggled along somehow)

Reactions: NSKlad

smudgerebt

Rockin VIP Cocker, So-Manc E1, LV1
Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
VIP autococker, owned over 20 years now, used today, just feels right, but needs more trigger time to get it back perfect!!

Such a diffefent feel compaired to an electric marker.

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Bob Long Victory V2 , is the most amazing gun I`ve had, and over the years I`ve had and have a Lot, so much so I`ve got several of them, many times I`ve gone on a field to play with only firing 235 fps just to try to get it to ark , ( refs can`t believe it when I play it so low ) they shoot Sooo straight, I love them ?? However, any mishaps with any Balls chopping ?? Not that I have, ... Out comes the Axe, These are an amazing gun that seem to be built to shoot the most Fragile Paint , using a Stiffi barrel, is I think, the quietest gun on the market, It`s the only one I shoot indoors, and when it comes to playing in the woods ?? they don`t know where it`s coming from.

Last edited:

southernP8nt

Aug 20, 2008
As daft as it may sound, the Etek 1.

Was my first ever paintball marker and while they weighed an absolute tonne, were loud as all hell, harsh on paint and even harsher on air, mine served me well for a good couple of years and never once let me down.