Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Favourite move

uptown

Jul 19, 2005
Visit site
So what's your favourite move on the paintball field? I want to hear original moves with as much detail as possible e.g running position while you're doing it etc, whatever it is that makes you feel better while you're doing it.

thanks

hows about running directly to the 50 from the break without even being seen (only on some 50's and only if you can pull it off) :)

Cuttsy

May 18, 2005
Manchester
Making it to my primary, then making some amazing move to some other bunker without being hit, and then shooting left handed.:D confuse your oponent, one minute your there the next your gone:D

This one i had in a dream::) so i didnt really do it, accept for the left handed shooting:D

sabianfan

Jan 11, 2005
Grantham Lincolnshire
Originally posted by jackassapoc
the move to the dead box when im last man in against four
best times when its u vs 4 guys. I love those situations.
one time in KOTH a while back i was last man vs 5 managed to shoot 4 of em out then only got pulled for an old hit.
last time i went to series 2 vs 5 i shot all three out on the right tape then ran through and got the last two guys, best way to play is against the odds makes to so much more competive and makes you a much better player.

Scars

Retired tattooed lout!
I love throwing a sonic boom at the sucka, then walk over and sweep him, then finish him off with a Flash kick!! then i kinda flick me hair up with a comb and check my bad ass green combats and green vest ready for round 2......

Best moves.... we are talking Street fighter right???

PaintballBudgie

Stroke the badge Kenneth!
Originally posted by Scars
I love throwing a sonic boom at the sucka, then walk over and sweep him, then finish him off with a Flash kick!! then i kinda flick me hair up with a comb and check my bad ass green combats and green vest ready for round 2......

Best moves.... we are talking Street fighter right???
I'm more of a 1000 hand slap sort of guy.

HUSH HUSH

Menace2Society
Feb 11, 2005
On The South Coast Baby
grabbing the oppositions flag and clearing your marker under their dead box at their feet always goes down well with a little bit of banter..... not that ive ever done that