Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Favourite move

Legion

Apr 30, 2005
Bristol
Originally posted by Bagpuss
Not mine, but that is what my misses has done:

Without a marker on the field...running to their 20....standing wide open pointing at them....directing her team from kill to kill.

Was the funniest thing I have ever seen!!!
i belive that was HG3 :p it was fookin great !!!

Disco ECI

EastCoastIrritant.
Sep 18, 2004
Red light district of Effingham
running into the snake hopper falls off barrel plugged with mud then a forward roll gogs come half of then sit there like a twat and when some one trys to bunker you you find out you cant shoot because of the mud filled barrel :rolleyes:

ToxicPaintballz

The Real NK #41
Apr 5, 2004
Visit site
Favourite move ive ever done?

Ok it would be going into the snake in a 7man nov game, moving up it, shooting out the middle 50, snapping out the left corner, then getting on my feet and doing a run-through to take out the rest of the team, except for one guy on the far side who I later killed, while the rest of my team was doing nothing...don't you love guesting?

protoripper

Aug 24, 2005
Bellevue Ne
Visit site
one of my favorite moves is not one that i have ever done, but i would have to say it was great. it was from 1996. i was watching this team of older guys playing a much younger team. the old guys were getting their butts handed to them when 3 of the young guys got up and went for a huge run through. now mind you this was a 10 man game. when the 4 older guys that were left saw this they all started yelling and screaming at the kids like they were their step children and they all just stopped running and got lit up by the old guys... from there one of the old guys ran up the field and eliminated the remaining 5 guys on the other team while they were distracted from all the yelling... i guess it was funnier when i was there...