Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Favourite paintball move

necropolis

Jun 2, 2006
Has anyone noticed the dynasty powerstance? Some other teams are doing it now but dynasty invented it.

It really works. They get low like ridin a horse and lock their elbows. It gives them a low centre of gravity, better mobility and good accuracy. What footage of their games and they all do it!!! They won't admit it but, unless every one of them has the same playing style they must practice it. I tried it the other day and it works sooooooo well. Try it!!!

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
necropolis said:
Has anyone noticed the dynasty powerstance? Some other teams are doing it now but dynasty invented it.

It really works. They get low like ridin a horse and lock their elbows. It gives them a low centre of gravity, better mobility and good accuracy. What footage of their games and they all do it!!! They won't admit it but, unless every one of them has the same playing style they must practice it. I tried it the other day and it works sooooooo well. Try it!!!
Its kill on your knees, thay talk about it in dynasty disected and ryan greenspan wrote an artical for pgi recently about the importance of you stance.

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
hehe i've just watched that, is a great move - the guy who got mugged wthought he was being smart by running the width of the field only to get mugged so easily...

I think it's always funny to have the rest of the team except the snake shot out, then he gets it in the back or even better shoots the flag runner :)

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
oh so the ;) means you're joking im guessing? Smart move ollie cus you're going down this sunday. And if you come anywhere near my snake i'll beat you down.