Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Favourite paintball move

manners87

I cant shoot
Feb 28, 2006
Halifax
Visit site
cheers for slating my future profession guys. ill carry a jt round in me medic bag when im at work. might even bring my self a gassed ego too to get revenge on any bonus balling mofos out there!

favourite move has always gotta be friendly fire shots, watching "inside vision" on one4one, thierraz noobing his team mate as he ran though thierraz's paint. there wasnt even a sorry! :eek:

doneill_91

Jun 20, 2006
my favourite move

well my favourite move is when someone on your own team continuously shoots the baracade. while he is doing this quickly run round the blind side of the baracade .......... and ill leave the rest to you.

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
I think i had an interesting move on sunday at the PA. I was in a massive brick on the 40 snapping with two people in my mirror, jumping over the top as well as round the side, when i noticed at least 2 of them moving up the opposite tape, quite calmly as if there was nobody left. I had no idea how many of them were left so I went to the standup about 1m away and let them have it, looked in field to put another guy in, wrapped further and caught a mugger. Then swapped to the left side just in time to trade with BOTH of the guys i had been snapping with as they mugged me :eek:

Mr. Suicide

BHood.
Oct 29, 2004
South Wales
Visit site
Breaking to a 60 huge brick, picking up the flag. Then to have 2 snake players on the sides of me get shot out...then mugging a guy behind the brick and watching him fall over :D

Luke.