Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
...and why.

Lets do this!!

Mine: Chris LaSoya.
Most complete baller of all time. Talented, confident, unpredictable, reads the game well and, which is pretty important, oozes charisma and knows how to talk himself up. A lot.

Next!! Don't be shy.

Reactions: LATHAM

Gaz #68

Warped #68
May 14, 2010
Wolverhampton
Marcus Davies of the Predators.

When I first started playing I was fortunate enough to Marshal a tournament they were playing at (Hook Wood) and they were awesome and to be fair quite intimating on the field. Followed the Preds progress in the magazines (there were several back then in WHSmith) and remember well when they won in the states. It was absolutely massive at the time and we were all talking about it. A man very much ahead of his time with regards to paintball and if you haven't seen Pete's video interview with him go watch it, its an eye opener.

Last edited:

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Can't go wrong with the Rock! Kelly's were awesome!! Bit of trivia for ya, K2 started off as Kelly's heroes young guns, we branched off on our own but called ourselves K2. Loads of other reasons too but one was to hint back at Kelly's for respect: Kelly's 2. Ain't that sweet?

Reactions: cheyenne

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
I can't stand Chris lasoya. Think he's past it and no use anymore. And listening to him on the webcast he just speaks about himself and then how much he cheats. Just annoys me.

Can't honestly think of mine :(