Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Favourite player of all time...

alicethegoon

Dec 30, 2008
I can't stand Chris lasoya. Think he's past it and no use anymore. And listening to him on the webcast he just speaks about himself and then how much he cheats. Just annoys me.

Can't honestly think of mine :(
The fact that lasoya was on the webcast says a lot as they dont usually allow mugs on there, granted he's not the cleanest of players as I know too well but the guy ran riot for years, as for game smarts he could teach most people on this forum a thing or two, defo one of my favourite players along with Ryan Williams of aftershock/ironmen

Reactions: Al Woods

Sanchez

Aug 22, 2011
Not been into balling that long, only a year or so now, but i have to say JRab is my favourite, as when i first started playing, the first game i ever watched that got me hooked, was Legion V Dynasty chicago 2011 final, when he made that last second run to win the game for the russians.
Just thought he was awesome in that game and been a fan since.

Plus he overshoots mothertruckers like a bawwws hahah

Reactions: Al Woods

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
The fact that lasoya was on the webcast says a lot as they dont usually allow mugs on there, granted he's not the cleanest of players as I know too well but the guy ran riot for years, as for game smarts he could teach most people on this forum a thing or two, defo one of my favourite players along with Ryan Williams of aftershock/ironmen
I'm sure that he was a good player, but my problem with him is his inability to speak about anything but himself, I was sat with a friend watching the world cup webcast and it was routine. He'd start speaking and 3..2..1 a story revolving around himself, how he cheated this guy, that guy, etc etc. It was frustrating, for me at least. I won't take anything away from the guy, he's obviously been there and done that, probably won a t-shirt or two as well. I came into the game as he was, essentially, going out - by that I mean the bulk of his pro career, because I think he still knocks about in the NPPL, and so I've only got two things to base my judgement of him on, his commentating abilities, and that video of him executing someone. Neither of which really make me look up to him as a player.