Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Favourite T.V series??

gunnerson

Hooray for boobies!
I love jackass. I did one jackass thing once and got it on tape. A truck was drivin down the road, and I took one of those stupid scooters and tried to do a superman on the thing. I fell flat on my ass, and the driver honked at me and had a few choice words for me. The tape is funny ****, though.:D

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
bit of paintball on jackass!!

Any one see jackass on friday? very funny when Bam Margera took out a Tippmann and nailed fat Phil in the ass while tryin' to climb into his truck,silly but funny.
although not a crazy as when (dunno name) went in shark infested waters with a load of cut up fish tied round his waist.Verrrry funnny

tb-303

BTW Brown i just got CKY 3 and its cool.not as good as 2 but still very funny.

pickaxeboy

eXtreme macca
Oct 23, 2001
Suffolk, UK
Visit site
what is CKY? like jackass or sumthing, cos if it is i gotta get me sum of that. everyone is forgetting a few classic tv shows such as Post Man Pat, Bagpuss, Captain Scarlet and Late Night Poker

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
yep CKY(camp kill yourself) is a skate vid which has links with Big brother magazine in the states who are the guys who started the whole Jackass thing rolling.CKY is on their 3rd vid of which number 2 is the best.Big Brother is also on it's 3rd outing and again i recon 2 is the best(called number 2,(joke) coz 1 is called **** and 3 is called poop) should be available at your local skate shop. guaranteed the best apre pub viewing! sometimes not for the squeemish!
tb-303
best Jackass moment:
where Jonny Knoxville give a public service anouncement on self defence.proceeds to get sprayed with red pepper spray,then a stun gun then a Tazer and finally getting shot point blank while wearing a bullet proof vest.one crazy man,respect!(apears on big brother 2 vid)