Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Favourite tournament of all time

Glorykid

The One and Only
Jul 9, 2002
MK
Hyper ball i still have the players pass, Mayhem, where Rabakoff from Avalanche gave me a jersey as i did a 3 man run through on them! Millennium, Playing with Trauma at Campaign at Esher Rugby club as they had a injury, Millennium Amsterdam with Sad. Toulouse with the Firm as Storm had enough players.

Sosta and Bonich for giving me a shot at the pro with Storm, Gulo for starting me on my journey.
Haywire with the Keats brothers

so many amazing memories too many to choose from, world cup as well....

Last edited:

Nicky T

Platinum Member
May 9, 2002
Bury, Lancashire
www.patreon.com
Campaign at Esher Rugby club where we watched the Russians decimate the Americans in the Xball showpiece.

I'll never ever forget seeing one of the yanks, I think it was the big dude with the stars and stripes headscarf who's name escapes me, anyway, he opened the lid of his loader to refill and the russians shot the lid closed again. I've never seen a man's body language sooooo dejected in all my life
That would have been Spesh from the All Americans :)

Reactions: Dusty

Apr 4, 2013
london
mayhem masters early 90's , i believe holmbush farm , playing for the cougars coming 3rd or 4th i believe young guns

Last edited:

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Maybe a little less "big time" than some, but I loved playing the NSPL up at Bricketwood when it first went up there. They used to hold the KoTH on the saturday, and myself and a teamate would go up Friday evening to camp out, referee all day Saturday (which paid for our entry fee on Sunday) and play all day Sunday. The real highlight was that a good number of teams would come up to camp on the saturday and we would have a big old bonfire, a 'few' beers and smokes and a bloody good laugh - the teams that did that got on like a house on fire and that carried over onto the Sunday, when we had a blast playing.

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
I tell ya, the gap between regular events and the big boys events used to be huge so it easy to pick and old Mayhem or Campaign. The new CPPS set up is so close to how the big events are run now, its kinda spoiling us!

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
I tell ya, the gap between regular events and the big boys events used to be huge so it easy to pick and old Mayhem or Campaign. The new CPPS set up is so close to how the big events are run now, its kinda spoiling us!
not to mention the fact that what it costs to enter one millennium event is about the same as what it costs for a whole year at CPPS :)