Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Favourite tournament of all time

Andy

F*ck Those Guys
Jul 6, 2001
Gotta agree with the indoor shout outs, they were always great events to play. Would like to see them come back again.

Millennium Amsterdam events were always a good a bit of fun.

Reactions: LATHAM

dextrus

I <3 Cheating!
Sep 3, 2006
Nr lincoln
Yeah, gotta agree with Dex, Ballin on the beach was the best event by far! Might have had something to do with the awesome dudes we played with though :D

Zap indoor was sweet as well, but being known as the 'cowshed open' kinda took some of the glamour away :p

Oh and Amsterdam with K2 will always be remebered ;)
haha yes it was great to play along you guys!!!! :D god i was like 16 then! TIME FLIES!

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Time flies sooooooo fast Dex it's crazy!! Looking forward to adding next years CPPS events to the list though.

Mayhem was always a good one, had a real 'Big Event' vibe about it.

dextrus

I <3 Cheating!
Sep 3, 2006
Nr lincoln
Time flies sooooooo fast Dex it's crazy!! Looking forward to adding next years CPPS events to the list though.

Mayhem was always a good one, had a real 'Big Event' vibe about it.
Quite scary!!! And good will see you on the field!!!!!
CC 11 was fun with the GWC !!!

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
Personally i like any tourny that had the consumption of alcohol the night before,think there's nothing better than sitting around a barbaque or in a pub the night before having a good laugh and crack with your team mates and then playing ball the next day,those are the tourny's i remember the most,tends to be turn up,play ball,go home nowadays.

formely known as size6feet

Captain Team Venom
Jul 2, 2009
Walsall
For me the two WDP hyper ball tournies and 97 World Cup which I played in but don't like talking about cough "RobYates" cough ;)
The first two set the ball rolling for today's scene and WC because it was my first and only one
So near but so far!!!...

Reactions: Biscuit