Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Fcukin Freezin

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
Yo yo yo c'monin at cha straight outta Moscow.

And Holy sh!t this aint easy man. These guys are total machines ballin 7 days a week, and playing against them is a total nightmare I ve never been so happy to make it to a corner bunker without getting hit in my whole life lol am tellin you boys this sh!t aint natural!

I have a new found respect for this team, watching them play last year in the EXL I along with everyone else gave them mad respect but untill you actually see them train day in day out you have no idea what these guys go through to be as good as they are and once you watch them play and train your respect for them just rises and rises. Its crazy watching players like Mishka and Fedorov and Kireel pull off these mad moves that just leave you saying to yourself ''how the fcuk did he get away with that'' but its all talent and skill that they have been perfecting for years.

They are total profesionals they drill drill drill untill they perfect what they are trying to do wether it be running and shooting or snap shooting or any aspect of the game. There organisation is outstanding with fitness coaches, technical coaches etc. I have no doubt these guys are going to be in a different legue in the NXL, they leave for LA tommorow so watch out NXL Ruskies are commin.

Without a doubt this has been the hardest and toughest week of my life, my day off today so am just resting my bones and trying to build a snowman but it aint happnin its like 20 below outside so sack that sh!t Back to grinding tommorow ''MAXIMUM MAK MAXIMUM''

I ll post as soon as I can again to let you kno how am gettin on

Mak D-ski

:cool:

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Mak D - Nexus Eclipse
Yo yo yo c'monin at cha straight outta Moscow.

And Holy sh!t this aint easy man. These guys are total machines ballin 7 days a week, and playing against them is a total nightmare I ve never been so happy to make it to a corner bunker without getting hit in my whole life lol am tellin you boys this sh!t aint natural!

I have a new found respect for this team, watching them play last year in the EXL I along with everyone else gave them mad respect but untill you actually see them train day in day out you have no idea what these guys go through to be as good as they are and once you watch them play and train your respect for them just rises and rises. Its crazy watching players like Mishka and Fedorov and Kireel pull off these mad moves that just leave you saying to yourself ''how the fcuk did he get away with that'' but its all talent and skill that they have been perfecting for years.

They are total profesionals they drill drill drill untill they perfect what they are trying to do wether it be running and shooting or snap shooting or any aspect of the game. There organisation is outstanding with fitness coaches, technical coaches etc. I have no doubt these guys are going to be in a different legue in the NXL, they leave for LA tommorow so watch out NXL Ruskies are commin.

Without a doubt this has been the hardest and toughest week of my life, my day off today so am just resting my bones and trying to build a snowman but it aint happnin its like 20 below outside so sack that sh!t Back to grinding tommorow ''MAXIMUM MAK MAXIMUM''

I ll post as soon as I can again to let you kno how am gettin on

Mak D-ski

:cool:
Hi Mak,

Forgive me if I've missed summit but have you joined the leigon now then?