Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Fear

Speedyg4LS

NSPL FACTORY
Sep 25, 2003
S. Wales
i just played sunday walk on with some guys with angels, and at de end we played with the punters on a (waste your paint) and when i ran out of paint i just grabbed some off of someone else and carried on playing, in one part of the game a punter was waiting (doing nuttin behind his bunker) so i told hime to move up and bunker the (six guys to one meisly bunker) but being a punter he didnt move so i just lapped him and went up to this bunker and got these guys, after i had pulled of this move i was just rushing with adrenaline and then went on and bunkered an other. once this had happened and ihad been shot in de neck i just didnt care so i just went all othre the field (literally) shoouting ppl (whilst keeping to my game). so if any one is lacking confience put them on a field with some punters and get them to keep tight and every thing (like normal) and just watch them get pissed at the punters and take control of the game and their confidence will get boosted and play like paintballers.

F3Z

Mar 17, 2003
Bristol, UK
Hmm the fact that marshalling makes it hurt a damn sight more help eliminate the fact of being scared of a paintball. After getting used to punters shooting you in the back whiel running firing blindly when the only other person on the field is a team mate you will never be scared of getting shot in a game again. Thus making you not give a ****, thus making you run liek crazy at the othe team till you reach you bunker, thus giving you mad skills such as myself :)p in my dreams :p).