Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

FEEDBACK (CPPS 30th May 2010)

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
This was my first CPPS event this year as I have been travelling a heck of a lot recently.

I have to say the Xball afternoon session ran smoothly. Timing for us was not an issue we has a either a game or two game break between games.

The food provided by the burger van was nice scrum with reasonable prices.

My biggest problem with the whole event was, as mentioned by someone earlier and is normally an issue at any event, Car Parking. Being in the afternoon session was a blessing with the long drive but because people had parked randomly not everyone could park within the confines of the tournament field. This isn't the event organisers fault entirely as its us ballers that park in this way but Rich I would add a marshall to the carpark in the morning to set up the rows a best as possible.

Other than that very minor issue a good day had by all.

PreacherMan

Like a moth to the flame
Nov 2, 2006
Midlands
Top Event, really enjoyed it. :)

Great atmosphere and lots of friendly faces.

thanks to Rich, the CPPS crew for all the hard work and the marshalls who were spot on for me. :thumb:

look forward to some training and then the next round ;)

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
Problem with the MTPC site is it was never designed for the volume of players we have now It was meant to be a 6 month stop gap while....guess what our land lord prepared a new site across the road. But as with all his promises it proved a non starter.

With the new site we are looking at perhaps either attendants, maybe a morning and all day and afternoon sections.....i know we will have more space, especially if we use it right.

I hope to have a scaned image of our plan by next week showing the layout, and hopefully pics on our blog of how we are progressing.