Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

feel worried sometimes

smudge1989

Smudge - Destiny
Apr 1, 2006
Winterton
pbdealers.tripod.com
Dont think about it, just run as far foward as possbile and then thats when you think **** im playing front, by that time youre already there so make use of the cover you have and take the other team out, and move forward when you have the chance.

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
im not a fat on playing front because you have to do twice as much work (in my eyes) you get fire from both sides and often you end up stuck behind the bunker and cant get out either side for a shot, where as playing a back corner you can stretch your legs and you have more time to see paint coming at you

ChiZZerS

well on a sereious note,

you need to get the grrrrrrrrrr factor going!, then your half way there.
always think to yourslef, im going to smash these fukers!

make bold ass brass mooves, and keep your cool, have a good self image
if you go out thinking you look goober, then you will play like a silly muff
without a cause :D

reemebr its mind over matter, at the end of the day wots the worst thats goign to happen?.............

hey you may not even get shot! :D

ever thought of that? :)

ollgeeze

Elsham eagles frontman 8)
Apr 11, 2005
solihull west mids
Visit site
Have to agree with baco, confidence just comes as you play, when you first start paintball all your worried about off the break is getting hit but when you'v played for a while your anxiety goes and you can focus on your run/delay and where YOUR paint is going aswell as thiers. anxiety is absolutely useless to you in paintball, you've just gotta remember that its not the game of the century and that your there to enjoy yourself.

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
Mug someone. First game you play, get off your arse and go and drill someone when the chance arises.

You will doubtless get shot to **** either on the way or after the first one or two you take but the confidence in having taken the initiative will help enormously. Nicer to get shot in the front when expecting it than in the neck/back from 3 inches when you aren't ;)

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
Mario said:
man i was hoping for some emotional wreck that i could poke fun at...sheesh.
I too feel betrayed by the title of this thread.

Pala, you just need to play and practise more and your confidence will grow. Failing that, inject 3 litres of horse testosterone after breakfast on the day of play.

Trems

knee is broken again :[
Dec 3, 2004
West Mids
smudge1989 said:
Dont think about it, just run as far foward as possbile and then thats when you think **** im playing front, by that time youre already there so make use of the cover you have and take the other team out, and move forward when you have the chance.
^^what he said....

in prolly 90% of our games i'm hitting the 50 or the snake off the break, all i do is make sure youre in the most powerful stance that you can get in when youre on the gate, barrel back but watch the ultimate, dont take your eyes off them cos there is always a hint of movement as they take that deep breath to shout game on and go on "G" not the n! then just f*cking hammer it 110%, like your life depends on it (pick your line beforehand when walking fields, make sure you use big back bunkers as cover if you can) and then you need to hit the ground fast and in control but not too hard else you'll either stick youre barrel in the mud or smash into a bunker/peg..lol. Its best to practice this even one or two on the day of the tourney cos the ground slides different every day and there is nothing worse that being out in the open cos you've overshot or stopped short!

Its just about raw agression from the word go as a front player, first concentrate on your primary then all you gotta do is keep it tight, listen to youre back players as to where the fire is coming from etc and then make your moves fast and hard, and dont forgot as soon as that back guys shouts "snakes hot" everyone will be looking to take you out so keep it tight and if youre gonna mug someone make sure you commit, you cant change your mind half way there or you'll lit up light a christmas tree! :D

I used to panic a bit when i first started but now i live for that buzz you get as a front player, after i dislocated my knee at ancaster i played out the rest of the day hobbling to back centre and its just not the same (for me anyway) i'd sooner be on the 50 anyday...

Good luck dude!..and have fun with it, thats what its all about at the end of the day.:cool: