Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

female paintball marshall

Kazary

Paintball Ro0kie
Jun 26, 2008
Essex
i have a older brother who i try and go with as much as i can, and we try to stay on the same team and stuff because it feels awesome to rock our paintball guns as brothers on the field xD

Hopefully you can go play with your partner sometime on the same team. Bet it'd feel as awesome as it does with my brother :)

May 8, 2008
stockton
i have a older brother who i try and go with as much as i can, and we try to stay on the same team and stuff because it feels awesome to rock our paintball guns as brothers on the field xD

Hopefully you can go play with your partner sometime on the same team. Bet it'd feel as awesome as it does with my brother :)
i know but im scared to get to involved cos it is mainly my partners hobbie and plus im scared ill get hit but then again i probs get hit more with being a marshall then i would playing if i could learn more then maybe???

THE CHAIRMAN

Jun 4, 2008
Dublin, Ireland
Go play, miss paintball target, you'll love it, I've got like the only girl playing on a team in my tourney, and she's a vicious lil thing sometimes :p .. Girls make great fronts, more flexible than guys and generally smaller :)

The more females playing the better! Women look well in speedball pants as Lisa Harvey demonsrated..

May 8, 2008
stockton
Go play, miss paintball target, you'll love it, I've got like the only girl playing on a team in my tourney, and she's a vicious lil thing sometimes :p .. Girls make great fronts, more flexible than guys and generally smaller :)

The more females playing the better! Women look well in speedball pants as Lisa Harvey demonsrated..
lol i would play if someone could teach me a bit better im just crap at coming out of my bunker tht all

THE CHAIRMAN

Jun 4, 2008
Dublin, Ireland
Well if you're a front, then you kinda stay in your bunker till your back tells you to move..As for crap coming outta your bunker, I myself like to walk into lanes of paint all the time, lol! And if you're a back you get to scream loads, it's a win win situation..

Just a bit of time and practice and I'm sure you'll rock the field like my teammate! (with me watching her back, of course..)

If you're gonna come out of your bunker, first make sure your back says it's OK to move, or if you're the back, snap your head out really quick to make sure no-one is shooting at you. Even if they are, wait for a lull or pop out somewhere they aren't aiming at, fire loadsa paint at them while checking no-one is looking at you, then run to your next bunker. Keep firing at them, and there's a trick, if you stop shooting about halfway, then get into your bunker, they think you're still in the last bunker. Then you run forwards and bunker them...Best feeling ever, lol!

I'll get my teammate on this forum and she'll tell you. She likes shooting me in the back when we play one-on-one..