Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

fetishis/habits

Kitty

www.techpb.com
Aug 16, 2007
Oahu, Hawaii / London UK
www.myspace.com
I thought you had let Dieter go and were currently working on his brother? You and your small german boy fetish really goes to o far sometimes.

What happend to just craving women in leather corsets some nice seemed stockings and heals armed with whips?

Skeet

Platinum Member
I have loads!

-putting my hand over my head when walking under signs.

Irrational Behaviour

-walking over 3 drains.

Superstition

-even numbers on the tv, I'm glad I'm not the only one!!

Obsessive Compulsive Dissorder (mild)

- asphyxiation :eek:

I think you mean a fear of, rather than Auto Asphyxia etc

-sleeping on the correct side of my bed.

Habit

And some really odd ones I won't bother to try to explain...

:D

Katxx
So, none are Sexual Fetishes....one is a Habit and one is borderline habit (irrational behaviour).

A Fetish, can actually be anything that you have a particularly strong liking for or appreciate a great deal.

A Sexual Fetish, is obviously, when the thing you like so much, happens to be of a sexual nature.

So, not all Fetishes are sexual...not all the sexual ones are odd or dirty (if you really like asses, it's still a Fetish).

Further more...people like to use the word "Perverted" lots, when talking about sexual fetishes they don't care for...or even to use as a derogatory term for a person, for whatever reason...but, the fact is...that any person who has sex, for any other reason, than to conceive...is a pervert, end of.

:D

EDIT:Whoever posted about it. Would you not eventually get very bored/frustrated watching 19 year old Swedish (or any other nationality) Lesbians, quite quickly...I mean...it's not like your ever going to get anything...is it?:rolleyes:

Cliff-In2Deep

Banned
May 24, 2007
Basingstoke
www.in2deep.co.uk
Well...that was a good choice you made there, might retain some of your limbs.

In the words of Detective Castlebeck (Gone in 60 Seconds)

"...don't ever talk about my wife."

;)
This is a grown up conversation, for grown-ups. You have a picture of your ageing maths teacher, as your avatar.
:p
Well, Skeet.. Your wife..

I'll stop.
:eek: :eek: :eek: oh dear...tut tut...