Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

fetures not working

battle666

Dec 28, 2009
I've found a few of the fetures on here don't work when useing the site on my phone eg:login top right corner and the notifications button are the main ones I've found is it just my phone being a little gay or a problem with bits of the site

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Depends how your BB is setup - is it linked to a work-based email system, or just a personal phone? I know that our Blackberry enterprise policy disables a lot of features, including Java and https sites, which prevents browsing most forums.

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
I've found a few of the fetures on here don't work when useing the site on my phone eg:login top right corner and the notifications button are the main ones I've found is it just my phone being a little gay or a problem with bits of the site
same with my phone

A

admin

Sorry guys, this week has gone to hell for me, if someone could have gone wrong it has so I haven't been able to keep on as much as id like to.

For mobile devices there is limited support I can offer, im testing some small changes atm, but on the most part they all handle web interfaces differently, and this site was designed for a PC / Laptop.

Hopefully over the next few days some changes might help, but I can't promise anything big.

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
If I remember I'lll give it a test on mine, with both PIE and Opera mobile 10 beta 2 (maybe 3 if i update before i test) I don't usually have trouble though

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
seems to work fine in opera, now switching to PIE.

edit - PIE appears to have trouble with the forum, doesn't want to render content, particularly the main page.

A

admin

All I can suggest for the moment is to use a differernt mobile browser. A mobile p8nt is something im currently working on, but it will take some time before its ready.