Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Fever Paintball Recruitment 2011 Building starts now for 2012

intimidatorade

www.henniker.eu
Mar 8, 2005
Bristol
www.facebook.com
Team Fever are looking to add some new commited players than can play and train regularly! Hoping that by 2012 we could be solid and established and push to do more things.

We are based from Bath/Bristol mainly but if your willing to travel then anyone is welcome its just alot closer for training if your from the Somerset/Wiltshire area

Currently the only tournament series we play is Kitch's Super5ives series down @ ambush paintball in southampton. We play here every month plus train as often as we can inbetween events but we would like to do more but only have 5 players that can commit to more and we feel playing the race2 format having only 5 is difficult to do so and very stressful.

We Have our own training facilities @ Warminster skirmish where we have a field given to us by R4v3N on here which he lets us train on when ever we want and we maintain the field ourselves which is perfect to practise drills and individual skills in a no pressure enviroment and we are also looking to train with some other teams that our friends of ours to gain more field time as a team.

What are we looking for????

Paintball ability isnt a massive issue if you haven't been playing very long all we ask is that your commited and try your best and everything else will come with time and training. Within our team we have alot of banter so a good sense of humour helps at the same time we are very serious when we want to win. The only other things that our necessary our that if your not local to the team is that you can get yourself to events and training and that you have the kit to play the game we will give people the time of the day and help anyone who is interested in playing with us hopefully get some response soon thanks!!

Contact either message on the thread / pm on this site / my facebook link is below

Ade - http://www.facebook.com/adrian.street1
Fever - www.feverpb.co.uk

Either of the people below will help you contact us or vouch for us i think lol if you are struggling.

SOS paintball - Mark
Warminster Skirmish - Dave ( R4v3N )
Super5ives - Kitch

There is a tourney this coming sunday if your interested for sure come and say hello and meet everyone.

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
You can't go wrong with these guys.

So what are you waiting for, give these guys a shout ..

All the best guys with your recruitment drive.

munchbomoe

Jun 12, 2009
midsomer norton
we had our first and only training day with ADE and the FEVER boys, great bunch of guy's with the right atitude. If you want to go far in paintball give ADE a shout... just look what it did for my team!!!!!
MIKE. captain DOUBLE VISION.

intimidatorade

www.henniker.eu
Mar 8, 2005
Bristol
www.facebook.com
Thanks kitchlyla sorry about making you laugh in the middle of a serious conversation but lets face it i was repping that ice cream all over my face extremely well.

Had a little bit of interest guys keep it coming i cant believe there is noone that wants a bit of the fever ha

southernP8nt

Aug 20, 2008
Just remember to drop me a text when you've sorted out the date of your next training session Ade, I will be there.