Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Fightclub!!!

tommy"the gun"webb

So Manc mafia
Sep 26, 2005
+1 HQ
Ever wanted to play x-ball in the u.k.
Well 'fightclub is definatly the place to be as on the 22nd of january the format was tested and was a compleat sucsess with absolute flyin coulors .
the format was two 16 minute halfs, great reffin and an absolute even playing field with spectators involved and all teams using the same paint, (very good, i didnt have one break in my ego)

So if you wish to get in on this absolutely fantastic game, then contact russ 'the rulebook'. (i will get to post his link under this.) and im sure he'd be obliged to inform you of all the info needed.

To all of those team there at the trial post up your thoughts to get every ones taste buds tinglin.

special thanks to those teams inc
durahum
manc union
harrogate hustlers ,especialy for the fields
and leeds

ryu_xXx

Feb 16, 2004
got to say yesterday was some of the best paintball i have ever played. xball is so much quicker and harder than you could expect. we played 36 games in two hours.
Marshalling was spot on. don't think one made a bad call. hard to when the whole crowd were screaming at players with hits.
Big up to harrogate hustlers for letting us use their site.
Also thanks to dunny and phil for helping out and showing us the ropes.
to all who weren't there why not? all you need is 15 driller killers and you'll be fine

Ston3coldTok3r

May 6, 2005
West Yorkshire
Visit site
Top Class day !!!

I never played xball B4 and it showed in our first game against the manc union!!! (TOTAL WHITEWASH )

By the afternoon we had it sorted and we faired better in our second game..

This was without doubt the best day's balling i have ever had,

Xball is the future , I've tasted it!!:)

Thanks to all the people who made it a wicked day, cant wait for the next one

P.s. does any one know the final scores at all?

Nicky T

Platinum Member
May 9, 2002
Bury, Lancashire
www.patreon.com
Fight Club was awesome fun!

Not only fun to play, be great fun coaching people on the sidelines to shoot Ginger Phil :p

Tonnes of funny memories from yesterday, and a pleasure to play for Manc Union! Roll on the next one, hopefully with more teams! Niceness.

Nicky T

thack

5 star looser
Mar 6, 2004
Manchester
Visit site
The best ball I’ve come across! Was such a fun day and so intense against the union! Can’t wait to do it all again. Its how paintball should be!

Big up to the refs for a sterling job! And to all there, sweet day thanks!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by tommy-gun mk2
Ever wanted to play x-ball in the u.k.
Well 'fightclub is definatly the place to be as on the 22nd of january the format was tested and was a compleat sucsess with absolute flyin coulors .
the format was two 16 minute halfs, great reffin and an absolute even playing field with spectators involved and all teams using the same paint, (very good, i didnt have one break in my ego)

So if you wish to get in on this absolutely fantastic game, then contact russ 'the rulebook'. (i will get to post his link under this.) and im sure he'd be obliged to inform you of all the info needed.

To all of those team their at the trial post up your thoughts to get every ones taste buds tinglin.

special thanks to those teams inc
durahum
manc union
harrogate hustlers ,especialy for the fields
and leeds
There is only one Tommy Gun mate, only one !