Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

fill nipple o-ring replacement

uncle_osiris

May 27, 2008
southampton
Hey guys have a leaky fill nipple, 3000psi dropped to 0 in around 3 hours. Someone suggested that its probably the o-ring thats worn, which is probable. Ive taken the nipple off, came off of a pure energy reg, but cant see how to get to the o-ring itself. The bottom part looks like a flat headed screw. Should I just consider getting a new fill nipple? are all brands the same or are some better than others? Also on replacement should I use red-locktight or teflon?

cheers for any help,
Paul.

uncle_osiris

May 27, 2008
southampton
ah ok doh! I see, ok looks like its definitely the o-ring, can anyone suggest a good place to purchase one? Ive tried to measure it and looks like its 7mm x 1.5mm. Other than buying a 500 pc kit for say a tenner I can get 4 for £3 plus P+P yikes any suggestions?.

cheers
Paul

SAB7

Mushroom and onion
Jan 31, 2007
uk
I had the same issue, got replacement "0" rings form my local dive shop, maybe try yours

uncle_osiris

May 27, 2008
southampton
ok guys thank you for the tips :) managed to pick up some tape and an o-ring, just need to gas it up to check that its all ok. Think im going to buy a spare anyways as I feel it could come in handy.

cheers guys,
Paul.