Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Filling air at a scuba shop

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Just spoke to Martin and although he can charge up to 3000psi, he will have 4500psi next year. His fill system has an 1/8 bsp female at the end, which is the same thread as the quick dissconnect adaptors we use. i will pop down there tomorrow to have a look and see what i need to sort it out.

P.S. Jo are you a student.

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Pretty soon i think. If you can't get a fill, i've usually got a fair fill left in my scuba tank and the correct fill rig. What marker and air have you got, and where do you play.

jo owen

Nov 12, 2003
Cardiff
Visit site
Usualy myself and a couple of mates drive down to attack paintball in newport and so we can fill air there, but a couple of mates own farms in the valleys qand we often have small games up there, that is, when we have enough left over air. It would be niec to have somewhere more convienient to get a fill.

As for marker, Ive only got the 2003 wgp cocker at the moment, but given a bit of time i hope to build it up..

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
As a wdp tech, i allways have bits and pieces coming in, markers, air systems, parts, mainly angels, so let me know if you need anything. Next time you're going to Attack give us a shout and i'll pop along.

NulodPBall

Dec 26, 2002
Southern California
Visit site
Jo: I guess prices over there must be a little higher...last time I checked, you could get an fill adaptor for about $40.00 US. I probably could've scrounged around for an old Yoke adaptor and all the fittings for about $30.00 but why? The bleed valve would've been a pain to find.
My one modification to my fill adaptor is that I put a short steel braid line inbetween the bleed valve and the quick disconnect. You'd be surprised how awkward it is to fill your tank when all the little bits get in the way, especially if your Scuba tank is in your car. We used to drag our scuba tanks everywhere until most of the fields started supplying HPA, reliably (the fields without a compressor would sometimes forget to refill their tanks so that on Sunday, the usual practice day, you start the day with 2000 psi fills and go downhill from there).
Good luck on your gear hunt :)

Ray

mikey wood

Oct 23, 2014
Guys there is a diving center on top of whitchurch road going to see them as normally fill my rifle bottles up there if any help will repost tomorrow (live opposite auston martin garage north road)

mikey wood

Oct 23, 2014
O yea didnt realise the date typed it into google and this came up so registered few hours ago now ...