Votes: 133 67.2%
  • have a trained person from the site filling for you

Votes: 65 32.8%

• Total voters

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
One slight addition to Timboys post, there are still bottles out there that were manufactured and sold before the "PI" legislation was started. These bottles are designated "HSE AL FW2" and will also have "DOT" markings on them. These bottles are legal uk bottles.

Jan 21, 2012
they should have a standard of bottle for everyone ,so you could just go up and swap bottles. then everyone on the day throw in a hat for a polish person to fill the bottles all day long ,with a verry safe distance from everyone then their would be a quicker turn around and no danger job done lol

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
they should have a standard of bottle for everyone ,so you could just go up and swap bottles. then everyone on the day throw in a hat for a polish person to fill the bottles all day long ,with a verry safe distance from everyone then their would be a quicker turn around and no danger job done lol
Are you suggesting that there is no need for retest dates or end of life, or, are you just being casually racist, or both?

Jan 21, 2012
what i am saying is that everyone should have the same bottle wether you choose metal or carbon with test so you can just swap bottles as for employing polish whats racist whats racist about that, they work hard for low pay that keeps day rates down

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
what i am saying is that everyone should have the same bottle wether you choose metal or carbon with test so you can just swap bottles as for employing polish whats racist whats racist about that, they work hard for low pay that keeps day rates down
so wish we still had the 'digging a hole' emoticon right now

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
... everyone should have the same bottle wether you choose metal or carbon with test so you can just swap bottles
How would this work? I go to the fill station with a brand new carbon wrapped 4500psi/68 cu in air system and I come away with a 3000psi 48 cu in 'steelie' with a week's test left?

as for employing polish whats racist whats racist about that, they work hard for low pay that keeps day rates down
By implying that they are expendable and suitable for doing dirty hazardous tasks for little remuneration!