Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Final Date for 2010

John Sosta

Jun 14, 2010
The final F5 date for 2010 is 24th Oct. Any teams interested in attending please state on this thread.
We are at ten teams already and the max is 12 so only 2 places left
Storm
Gunsmoke
Storm Gorillas
Hawks
Redskins
Outrage
SE2
Apocolypse
BOP Allstars
Ronnie Hollington Allstars

The teams mentioned above obviously don't have to notify on this thread. but we will stretch to 12 teams if any other teams want to attend, cut off date will be 16th oct .

In Nov we will be trialling formula 3. Any teams interested please notify me and I will pencil you in for the test. Formula 3 will be 3 men playing and 3 in the pits this format should make it easier for teams that cant get 10 players.

The brand new website will be up and running around December, and will have all 2011 F5 and F3 dates on it along with worldwide stats and places to play F5 & F3 tournaments.

One last thing, on 14th of Nov there will be an F5 tournament in Lisbon Portugal if you are interested please contact Emboscada for details. Emboscada will also be Running F5 & F3 events regularly in the future.

As you all know Rich Harris will also be running F5 up north in 2011, so all you northerners will be able to play without driving too far. Rich and I will be sorting the dates out for next year when he comes on the 24th.

Events should also start happening in USA. 2011 is looking good for F5 .

Thanks,

John

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
The final F5 date for 2010 is 24th Oct. Any teams interested in attending please state on this thread.
We are at ten teams already and the max is 12 so only 2 places left
Storm
Gunsmoke
Storm Gorillas
Hawks
Redskins
Outrage
SE2
Apocolypse
BOP Allstars
Ronnie Hollington Allstars

The teams mentioned above obviously don't have to notify on this thread. but we will stretch to 12 teams if any other teams want to attend, cut off date will be 16th oct .

In Nov we will be trialling formula 3. Any teams interested please notify me and I will pencil you in for the test. Formula 3 will be 3 men playing and 3 in the pits this format should make it easier for teams that cant get 10 players.

The brand new website will be up and running around December, and will have all 2011 F5 and F3 dates on it along with worldwide stats and places to play F5 & F3 tournaments.

One last thing, on 14th of Nov there will be an F5 tournament in Lisbon Portugal if you are interested please contact Emboscada for details. Emboscada will also be Running F5 & F3 events regularly in the future.

As you all know Rich Harris will also be running F5 up north in 2011, so all you northerners will be able to play without driving too far. Rich and I will be sorting the dates out for next year when he comes on the 24th.

Events should also start happening in USA. 2011 is looking good for F5 .

Thanks,

John
Where will this be held. Same place as the f5??

John Sosta

Jun 14, 2010
It will be at Colchester yes .
Onslaught have now booked a place so only 1 place left.

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Thanks you

In talks with the lads will let you know if i get 6 players

Phoenix

Oct 13, 2008
Kent
Hey John,
We'd be interested in the formula 3 trial in November though we need a date as we already have games arranged for that month?
Either way we'll be getting in on the action next year!

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Hey John,
We'd be interested in the formula 3 trial in November though we need a date as we already have games arranged for that month?
Either way we'll be getting in on the action next year!
Good to hear mate! Look forward to seeing you there and get in touch if you need any info.

John Sosta

Jun 14, 2010
Event is now full onslaught and NWA are now checked n only way to get more teams in is to play the saturday as well if any teams ae planing to come early on saturday and can play some of thier games sat afternoon please let me know that way teams that are waiting can be alowed places.

Reactions: Bolter