Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Final orders, North vs South Big game

Brown

doing toad
Worry too much

Goatboy youre right thats probably the reason i have very little hair i have just returned from a lengthy and rewarding visit to the bathroom:D whilst in there i had time to think and calm down and i feel much better for it.
As for the running to and fro i dont think so i`m not exactly built for speed :p but you`ll do your fair share of running... back to mommy:D :p :rolleyes:

ohno i`m thinking about it again here come the shakes woohoo

warped sports

Parksy Big Game 2K5
LAST ORDERS PAUL PARKES

Guys please chill out .

Myself and my team were working on the last orders till 845 pm last night 590 went 1st class .the rest will go out today around 1 pm you will get these in the mornning

We would have worked all night but had to catch the last post at the main post office before 9 pm

The reason we are running late is that some group organisers
could not be arsed to send in player info ,i had to chase these up
and told them if i did not have that info by 1pm friday they would be out of the game and in one case i did that sorry lads ive got 652 other players to look after and can not wait for you guys
I bet you get it back next year .

I hope this puts all your minds at rest

CHEERS
Paul Parkes
Warped Sports

Darkwerks

Oct 27, 2001
London
Visit site
Phew! While I haven't gotten mine yet (and I very nearly attacked the nice postie lady:D ) I'm glad to hear Warped are on the case.
Paul,you should really take it as a compliment that we are all so excited about the Big Gme. A big "thank you" to you and all at Warped for doing all the hard work, you are top geezers!

Skywalker

I'm the only Tigger
Mar 26, 2002
manchester
Visit site
three cheers for paul

I think we'd all, even those like myself who havn't got orders yet, like to say a big thank you for all your hard work and effort on our behalf. looking forward to the weekend

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
yes, a big fat thank you to paul and the rest of the warped team,

Paul, if there is a pub nearby and i c ya, il buy u a beer:)[even tho i am 16]

Silentbob

Gold Mentalist
Apr 17, 2002
Isle of Man
hamptonmanor.org
Just as well

We are on the boat at 06:00 on Saturday, better have our orders by then or we will have to assume MERC status and kill for the highest bidder :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beware the Manx, we dont know what we are doing, how can you?