Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

fingers falling off

Ryan(pb alexandria)

Clan Killer
Sep 5, 2004
Loch Lomond
Visit site
I am right handed and I can fire faster with my left. The reason why I think this is the case is from using my left hand to move the arrow keys when playing PC games.

Tap at everything, tap ur pen at work/uni/school etc. Just tap and work up a good beat.

Also play with your trigger settings, the lightest/shortest pull isnt the fastest way for everyone.

Or you could just forget all that and play with ramping.

Pureball

NSPL Ref
Oct 10, 2004
Devon, UK
Visit site
hmmm you dont actually have to 'walk' the trigger to fire fast. i can fire just as fast with my middle finger (i always use my middle finger to fire...just feel more natural but hey). but i move my hand and not my finger tbh.

its strains the muscles in the wrist, forearm and hand but i only do it now and again for supression.

as i play front or mid i have a habit of only shooting what i can see..hmm should do something about that lol. i usually just fire as fast as i can with one finger. or take pot shots, whatever the situation is.

Mr. Suicide

BHood.
Oct 29, 2004
South Wales
Visit site
Same here Matt. another way to fire quick is using three fingers, and scrape the edge of the trigger, not putting your fingers in the guard, and alternate top mid bottom. It'll feel really slow at first, but you'll get faster really soon. It's a brilliant technique, used it on my mates 05, and it was rippin :D

Luke.

mctractorboy

Brotherhood - Gething
Mar 30, 2004
Newport
I can second that 3 finger technique, i use it all the time. but if you have a sweet spot on your trigger its worth a try to rub up and down it with your index finger, i do it all the time on my angel lcd on the chain trigger.
Steve