Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

firepower?

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Oh, I forgot that they chronically shot hot, most often when they hit me while reffing, more than a few times of which were in the crotch with cheap paint. In fact, probably 75% of paintguns I've ever had someone chono that turned up hot were Spyders. Some of that might have been attributable to co2, but Tippmanns, Cockers, Shockers, etc. were also running on co2 side by side with them and not at all hot. Have their place? Yeah, as a doorstop or paperweight.

CROOKED-POPO

***ud father
Apr 12, 2002
Visit site
I bought a Spyder Xtra as a back up gun and have been playing rec games with it to get used to it and I have to say I haven't really had any problems with it. I've got about 10000 balls throught it now with only 4 chops and I think that was the paint not the gun. One glitch that is occuring is the stock aluminum bolt starts scratching along the top where it meets the breech. Hopefully, a delrin replacement will slow this down. Good starter gun with room for improvement.

eric

Dedicated Pot Bitch
Aug 23, 2001
US, Ohio
Visit site
Yes Onion but,
What kind of players play with spyders? Mostly new players. And what kind of players have less experience with their guns than other players? New players.
If those new players had cleaned, oiled, and replaced old parts(orings, etc.) on their guns then how many problems would you have? A WHOLE lot less.

I know lots of people with spyders and the ones who know what they are doing dont really have too many problems.