Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

First Event

ChazDavies

Sep 5, 2009
England
I always like to make an appearance at F5 for Mayhem if it doesn't clash with training, although this year the first event seems to clash with the first millenium event in St.Tropez, which i'll be at as that's where my loyalties lie for Tigers, must be the same for a few other players? Was just wondering if the organisers recognised this? If so fair enough tough luck for me, just thought i'd mention it. :)

Donk

Gorrilaz
May 11, 2010
Clacton-on-sea
No matter when it is it would clash with something... If it was the week before - training for Millennium & clash with Southern Masters or week after so clashes with CPPS rookies & Millennium teams be skint... I didn't realise there were any teams that played the Millennium series & F5???

madness

i love formula 5's
Mar 27, 2006
south east london
No matter when it is it would clash with something... If it was the week before - training for Millennium & clash with Southern Masters or week after so clashes with CPPS rookies & Millennium teams be skint... I didn't realise there were any teams that played the Millennium series & F5???
Donk you know chaz played for Loki and a little for us. Good luck with the tigers chaz hope to catch up with you soon mate.

Donk

Gorrilaz
May 11, 2010
Clacton-on-sea
Erm don't actually know who Chaz is mate was just letting him & any others wondering about how the dates were scheduled that it was difficult for them to find any "Free" dates