Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

First Game of Sup' Air

smartecosse

Dec 29, 2001
land of the picts
Visit site
WOW! This is such a fast game compared to woods, so fast that i was out before i'd even ripped off a dozen shots!
Fantastic fun though. Was invited along by the Keltics and the Cameronians to one of their training day and having spent what seemed like the whole morning battling wind and rain to put the Sup' Air up play commenced. Really good fun and really really fast.
I'd recommend it to anyone.
Thanks to the teams for the invite - a great time

danny

chris h

Oct 23, 2001
south yorkshire
Visit site
annoyance!!!

Sup'air is absolutely fantastic.......definitely the way ahead 4 players and spectators.......but as Kris said if only the public knew...my m8's away from p/ball still think its in camo etc......cos that's how they would play on a 'punters' day at the local site......Mission Paintball has certainly helped educate em.

I luvvvvvvvvvvvv sup'air.......oooooo don't those barricades make a loud noise when being hit........make them stop...pleeeeease make them go away.!!!! haha

Chris

Slayer 7

Dec 17, 2001
north england
Visit site
first game was exellent

my first game was exellent but the wind rain and deflated field put a big dampener on things other than that it was fine

GOD DAMN IT WAS COLD
i play up north near bishop aukland at witton castle with a site called 6E (plug plug). i do prefer woodland cos i love being a sneaky bugger. :D :D :D

John Molloy

Jedi Master
Jan 9, 2002
Manchester
ukjaguars.com
My first sup air experiance was at the Euro indoor last year and its way noisier behind the bunkers inside:D really good and the Bully league when at Elsham has sup air (and howling gales and horizontal snow and rain oh yeah 5 mins of sunshine:D )good fun shooting yourself too:rolleyes: (wind in face ball fly from marker does abrupt about face and gogged me:( darn ) I know it was my paint cos the other team were using a differant fill. don't it suck big time?:D :p