Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

First Marker (yes i know its been asked alot)

x-man

Jan 20, 2003
Nottingham
Visit site
hi

hello m8

ive got a Limited Edition Black Jack Nexus e-balde E1 with all nexus parts, Comes with a Samari Trigger which rocks on any e-balde, with on/off drop forward

Im looking to sell my e-balde for £350 if yr interested

i have some pics i can e-mail u if yr interested, just mail me back

take care

paul aka DW

MCBrawler

I put my name on it
Jun 2, 2005
in a house
Visit site
mate getting a gun like everyone has said depends on what you use it for. me and my mates all use our guns for touney ball walkones and recball two of my mates have an ion and a spyder poilet acs i own an angel speed 05. for the first month (we played twice) ,we uses all our guns are fine , only difference my paint bill is higher .

The next time we went to play my mates spyder gets broke reason unknown carnt salvage the board is fried and soilend ****ed it and my buddys ion board got damage because it was raining were as my angel still works fine.

In the long run mate dont buy the ****ty markers cus they will break easy get something thats going to last like an angel, ego or a tipman a5 (tipmans quailty gun ) down at my local site we found one of our tipmans in a swamp and wen we took it out cocked it and it fired **** out cleaned the barrel and it fired fine

JoeJr

Feb 15, 2006
Birmingham
x-man said:
hello m8

ive got a Limited Edition Black Jack Nexus e-balde E1 with all nexus parts, Comes with a Samari Trigger which rocks on any e-balde, with on/off drop forward

Im looking to sell my e-balde for £350 if yr interested

i have some pics i can e-mail u if yr interested, just mail me back

take care

paul aka DW

you might need to drop the price mate nexus dc2 e2s are only 280 now!