Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

First Marker?

Kaish

Pink Bandana Crew
Oct 17, 2003
Glasgow
Visit site
Had a JT 5, chopped every second shot. Hefty blow back up the feedneck and the bolt faces are sharp. Don't believe they've changed anything internally on the JT 6, unless you're positive they have, I'd steer clear.

Ghost Stalker

Apr 26, 2003
Birmingham
www.tactcal-ops.de
mine didnt chop a ball! I dunno what i did to it. I was on a ricochet 2k hopper and it was fine. The bolt has been changed, but its still flat, but venturi.
yeah the vibration and the voice sux0rs but still quite bling

Wind_Speed

The moody one

Well, ive got a JT 6.0

Good marker but as said it does chop balls like there no tomorrow! That is easily fixed by hollowing out a new hole for the anti double ball!

I would only recommend the JT 6 to a newbie who knows someone 'in touch' with the paintball world as it takes a lot of care to get it working sweet.

But once it does go, it goes like a bat outta hell!

Ghost Stalker

Apr 26, 2003
Birmingham
www.tactcal-ops.de

Originally posted by Wind_Speed
Well, ive got a JT 6.0

Good marker but as said it does chop balls like there no tomorrow! That is easily fixed by hollowing out a new hole for the anti double ball!

I would only recommend the JT 6 to a newbie who knows someone 'in touch' with the paintball world as it takes a lot of care to get it working sweet.

But once it does go, it goes like a bat outta hell!
Yeah JT6 rips! Only thing though, i used to outshoot it because the board is capped at something like 11bps

CRaVe

RoFL OwNt??!?
Feb 11, 2004
England
Visit site
i got myself a piranha and it was around that price and once u have it u can keep upgradeing as u go along my fishy is fine great accurecy and it has never let me down to be honest its a great gun to start u off mate

darksentient

Mar 23, 2004
California
from newbie to newbie, i'd go for the spyder. i once had one too, right when it first came out and it was my first gun. easy to use, maintain, and take apart.

my philosophy is this: if you are starting out, just buy something you can play with for a short time because by the time you spend all that money upgrading it, you realize you could have bought a "higher class" marker if you saved up. so buy that marker to start off with, throw on a barrel, get a new spring kit because they always seem to shoot hot out of the box, and maybe a new bolt, and go kill!!! then....a couple of years later, save up and skip buying anything in the middle class, and buy big, like a timmy, angel, etc. you get my point. good luck sir.

Oct 5, 2002
Sauf Koast
have a look at the e rex pro,its retail at about £200 but its the best "cheap" marker ive seen. lcd board with timer, trip shot count, total shot count, two piece barrel(sh*t hot) and up to 20 bps! whack an egg or halo on it and youve got your self a sweet set up:cool:

viking_babe

May 4, 2004
Widnes
Visit site
My 1st gun was a spider electra but i'm now using an autococker till i can afford my Purplehaze! If ur just starting out tho i deffo recommend getting a spyder! Their the best guns to learn how 2 play with! Not 2 complicated and yet not 2 simple!