Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

First Paintball Documentary on Amazon Prime!

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
The Edmonton Impact series (I think there are 2) and the best kids in Texas are really good.

Both have a scene where the older, influential player/coach relates their experience in a different sport (Bart Yachimec - ice hockey and Alex Martinez - baseball) to paintball and you see the understanding they have for how to run and organise a team. Very basic stuff but chalk and cheese to most teams in the U.K. in my experience.

Reactions: ant290

Talfryn

The Attritionist
May 14, 2010
West Sussex
Hi lads, sorry I’ve been a bit quiet on this. I was running Tigers for the last 2 years and was also the one putting resources into the Amazon documentary.

You are correct that the rest of the 2019 season was filmed including the trip to Amsterdam. I had a large amount of time blocked out to finish this last year, however, when Covid struck I had a lot of jobs move around. This killed the time I had to do this. Sadly at the end of last season - due to rifts within the team I and a number of others decided it wasn’t the place for us to continue striving to be better players and left to set up the new London Attrition to tackle Europe.

Sadly I don’t really see myself putting the time and money into having this finished in the near future. Maybe one day I will but the dust needs to settle first.

Reactions: DonBossi and ant290

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
Hi lads, sorry I’ve been a bit quiet on this. I was running Tigers for the last 2 years and was also the one putting resources into the Amazon documentary.

You are correct that the rest of the 2019 season was filmed including the trip to Amsterdam. I had a large amount of time blocked out to finish this last year, however, when Covid struck I had a lot of jobs move around. This killed the time I had to do this. Sadly at the end of last season - due to rifts within the team I and a number of others decided it wasn’t the place for us to continue striving to be better players and left to set up the new London Attrition to tackle Europe.

Sadly I don’t really see myself putting the time and money into having this finished in the near future. Maybe one day I will but the dust needs to settle first.
Talf, should post up the hours of raw footage ;)

DonBossi

Mar 4, 2021

Thanks for the response. A real shame but totally understand where you're coming from.

As James suggests, a raw footage doc can sometimes make for really good entertainment - understandable though it could make situations worse.

Oh well, I'll look forward in hope of Legacy V2: London Attrition ;)

Palin86

Oct 28, 2020
Is this more than just the first episode as it was just 1 episode last time I looked

TRAfiddler

Feb 20, 2014
Erm, I’ve just looked for it on Amazon Prime and it’s still there, £2.99
Paid, downloaded, watched…….it’s excellent

Oops!
my bad, I didn’t read the post properly and thought ant290 was saying THIS series had been removed from Amazon and wasn’t coming back!

Last edited: