Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

First Paintball Gun

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
That’s so funny!!! Guys probably dead. Someone suggested for him to buy a paintbrush for mele attack’s loooool
It's quite a well known fact in the industry that the average playing lifespan of players is 3-4 years, and by that i mean the time from when they buy all their own gear and become "a serious player" to the time when they're "retiring from paintball so everything must go sale ", of course it's not all players, but i bet every player who's been playing for more than 5 years can think of dozens of people who appeared and played for a couple of years then just dissapeared, if you think i'm wrong just look at the classifieds and the FB for sale pages and count up how many " i'm quitting so every thing must go" posts there are.

TrappStar

charlie trapp
Dec 19, 2012
London
It's quite a well known fact in the industry that the average playing lifespan of players is 3-4 years, and by that i mean the time from when they buy all their own gear and become "a serious player" to the time when they're "retiring from paintball so everything must go sale ", of course it's not all players, but i bet every player who's been playing for more than 5 years can think of dozens of people who appeared and played for a couple of years then just dissapeared, if you think i'm wrong just look at the classifieds and the FB for sale pages and count up how many " i'm quitting so every thing must go" posts there are.
Well I’m waiting patiently for his return and he is insightful reply long overdue if you ask me ;)

MarkC82

Feb 4, 2013
Birmingham
Any 2nd hand planet eclipse marker should see you right and not to expensive either you can pick up something real nice for sub £250