Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

First Paintball Gun

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
Hi my name is Raja and I am thinking of getting the GOG Envy as my first paintball. Is it any good for airball?

I am looking to spend about £250 max, any suggestions are welcome :)
If £250 is for all the equipment (air bottle, mask, hopper and gun) then i suggest you buy a good mask you like and feel comfortable in first before you buy a marker and if not then £250 can get you a good Geo or a Ego 7/8/ maybe 9 which are all Great markers. Or a Creed etc. If not then £100 for a gun £50 mask £50 airtank £50 hopper and you've then got the basic equipment. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Raja

Raja

May 8, 2012
london
If £250 is for all the equipment (air bottle, mask, hopper and gun) then i suggest you buy a good mask you like and feel comfortable in first before you buy a marker and if not then £250 can get you a good Geo or a Ego 7/8/ maybe 9 which are all Great markers. Or a Creed etc. If not then £100 for a gun £50 mask £50 airtank £50 hopper and you've then got the basic equipment. :)
I think I'll probably spend about £350 for the lot, don't want to spend too much as I am just starting. Thanks for the info mate, will look into the Geo's and Ego's :)

I was thinking of getting:
GOG Envy
Sly profit mask
Proto Primo hopper
68/45 HPA tank
NXE Sp series 4 pod pack
standard pods

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
I think I'll probably spend about £350 for the lot, don't want to spend too much as I am just starting. Thanks for the info mate, will look into the Geo's and Ego's :)

I was thinking of getting:
GOG Envy
Sly profit mask
Proto Primo hopper
68/45 HPA tank
NXE Sp series 4 pod pack
standard pods
Good tank mask and pod pack and gun but need a electric hopper mate look at rotors or cheaper like a halo :) Otherwise you'll chop balls! And we don't want that!

Raja

May 8, 2012
london
Good tank mask and pod pack and gun but need a electric hopper mate look at rotors or cheaper like a halo :) Otherwise you'll chop balls! And we don't want that!
I heard Halo's jam quite often, may just get the rotor, which hopper have you got?

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
Ok I'll probably just get the rotor, thanks for the help and advise mate :)(y)
No Worries mate, if i was you and spending £250 on a marker it would probably be a Ego 8/9 or Creed. The bottle is sound and the mask just the hopper. Good luck with searching if you need any more advice there is loads of more Experienced players on here than me! (y)

Reactions: Raja

Raja

May 8, 2012
london
No Worries mate, if i was you and spending £250 on a marker it would probably be a Ego 8/9 or Creed. The bottle is sound and the mask just the hopper. Good luck with searching if you need any more advice there is loads of more Experienced players on here than me! (y)
Cheers mate :)

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
nothing wrong with Halo's, I've had jams with both my rotor and my Halo, both come fitted with anti jam systems (or atleast the newer rotors do) but Halo's can be fitted with a rip drive to clear jams and rotors have a little trigger on the bottom that can be pulled to clear it.

Rotors are good, but halo's are just as good, only a little more hungry on batteries.