Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

First Paintball Gun

Teddy picker99

Apr 11, 2011
Kings lynn norfolk
Personally i like my smart parts vibe, which is the old version of the envy and for £150 with standard board in it its a good starter marker. Very rare occasions i use my primo and play against walkons and willing rentals, ive used the primo on an axe
And a mini and never chopped a ball... Admittedly both those markers have anti chop eyes, but the gog envy uses low force bolt which hardly ever chops even with the standard board (no eyes, you get eyes with the blackheart board). If i had £150 to spend on a marker, it would be a second hand invert mini off here (around £100-£150 ish) or the envy new, main reasons there easy to take apart, maintain and parts are fairly cheap. Thats is just MY oppinion though. i would suggest getting down your local site on a walkon day and see if people will let you fondle their guns for a bit, im sure everyone will agree. X

Spooly

PMGWC #16
Jul 9, 2011
Bournemouth
gog envy is a solid little gun mate :) easy to maintain and robust. you might wanna get a electronic hopper though, its not essential as the envy wont break your paint but its just less hassle as you dont have to sit there and shake the balls in even tho the primo claims you dont have to shake it and it does 8bps ....you still have to shake it lol.

any questions on the envy mate let me know ive had my sp vibe for ages! ( thats what the envy was called)

desponge

weekend warrior
Aug 6, 2003
Darlington
sorry, was at hospital most of yesterday evening.....halo's/reloaders were most peoples choice of loader before the rotor and didnt knock it untill the rotor came along.....the same with any loader, i use a customized reloader, never done me wrong but only used a rotor once and didnt have change of heart, all good but its a price thing.

best thing for a marker is go with something your comfotable with and you like the feel of, again try different guns to find out.
there are plenty of good 2nd hand guns going here, personally i'd go with markers like the ego or etek to start off with, easy to field strip after games and clean and lube, whereas guns like matrix's and gog envy even the mini are easy to break if you dont know what your doing.....

main point being, try before you buy....same as masks.

Raja

May 8, 2012
london
Personally i like my smart parts vibe, which is the old version of the envy and for £150 with standard board in it its a good starter marker. Very rare occasions i use my primo and play against walkons and willing rentals, ive used the primo on an axe
And a mini and never chopped a ball... Admittedly both those markers have anti chop eyes, but the gog envy uses low force bolt which hardly ever chops even with the standard board (no eyes, you get eyes with the blackheart board). If i had £150 to spend on a marker, it would be a second hand invert mini off here (around £100-£150 ish) or the envy new, main reasons there easy to take apart, maintain and parts are fairly cheap. Thats is just MY oppinion though. i would suggest getting down your local site on a walkon day and see if people will let you fondle their guns for a bit, im sure everyone will agree. X
Ok thanks for the info and advice mate :)(y)

Last edited:

Raja

May 8, 2012
london
gog envy is a solid little gun mate :) easy to maintain and robust. you might wanna get a electronic hopper though, its not essential as the envy wont break your paint but its just less hassle as you dont have to sit there and shake the balls in even tho the primo claims you dont have to shake it and it does 8bps ....you still have to shake it lol.

any questions on the envy mate let me know ive had my sp vibe for ages! ( thats what the envy was called)
Cool, where did you get the marker from?

Last edited:

Raja

May 8, 2012
london
sorry, was at hospital most of yesterday evening.....halo's/reloaders were most peoples choice of loader before the rotor and didnt knock it untill the rotor came along.....the same with any loader, i use a customized reloader, never done me wrong but only used a rotor once and didnt have change of heart, all good but its a price thing.

best thing for a marker is go with something your comfotable with and you like the feel of, again try different guns to find out.
there are plenty of good 2nd hand guns going here, personally i'd go with markers like the ego or etek to start off with, easy to field strip after games and clean and lube, whereas guns like matrix's and gog envy even the mini are easy to break if you dont know what your doing.....

main point being, try before you buy....same as masks.
Yeah I was going to test some before I decide which one to get, thanks for the advice buddy :)(y)

TrappStar

charlie trapp
Dec 19, 2012
London
I think he might have bought something by now, it was 6 years ago when he asked, he's probably not even still playing.
That’s so funny!!! Guys probably dead. Someone suggested for him to buy a paintbrush for mele attack’s loooool