Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

First Pictures of the field gun

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
I have just had the first field gun in the UK land on my desk, so thought you guys would want to see it.

The quality is not the ebst but it is off my phone.

First picture is how the gun looks standard.

Second Picture is how the gun breaks down, there is one pin at the back which you pull out and it pivets at the front.

Third picture is the internals taken out

fourth picture is a close up of the bolt.

Attachments

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Sorry Andy do you mean field gun as in for scenario players, or for punter sites ?

Looks ok except for the tiny barrel, is it really that short, or is it just your phone ? :)

No chance of a collapsable stock on there then ?
As in Site owners gun sorry my bad.

The barrel is 10 inch but my phone did cut off part of it :D

For the Scenario gun they are making upgrades so I am sure the collapsable stock will be avaliable soon.

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
That pivot point looks somewhat fragile?

Tbh I like the short barrel look... makes it look russian to me :D

Joey

Aug 1, 2003
Montreal, Quebec, CANADA
The barrel that comes standard is 10" but there are other sizes available for it as well. . . . .

There are working clips, shrouds, sight rails, carry handles, stocks that will all be available.

The FM50 has Picatinny rail mounts, so all the do-dahs and gadgets you already have will pop right onto the FM50.

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
Piper, can you comment on its durability or how solid it is? as that would probably be a big factor in which one to get if multiple came out.

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Piper, can you comment on its durability or how solid it is? as that would probably be a big factor in which one to get if multiple came out.
It is well built and very sturdy, I also have the recreational version coming to me so once I get that I let you know how that one is.

I do also have the Impulse 50 here as well, I shall post some pictures and comments on that later today.

The full stock line will be available in Europe at the begining of November the FM50 retail price will be around £149.99