Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

First proper gun

smudgerebt

Rockin VIP Cocker, So-Manc E1, LV1
Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
Mine a Bud Orr Cocker.

However, work out how many times you will play and budget.

Pointless spending £1,250 on a top end tourney marker and only play 4 times a year.

NailFace

Aug 11, 2013
Swadlincote
+1 for Planet Eclipse. But that's only a suggestion. You didn't specify if you were thinking of buying second hand or new. There are some awesome deals to be had on second hand stuff, some only used a handful of times. I've sold a few things that I'd barely used because I'd seen something new and shiney. The only thing I would be cautious of buying used would be goggles and air tanks. Both are fine buying used but both also have the potential of being very dangerous if the previous owner has been economical with the truth.

southernP8nt

Aug 20, 2008
Mine a Bud Orr Cocker.

However, work out how many times you will play and budget.

Pointless spending £1,250 on a top end tourney marker and only play 4 times a year.
Pointless spending £1,250 on a top end marker even if you play every single weekend unless you play to a high enough standard for there to be a genuine benefit to having that marker.

95% of players would do exactly the same in any given match with an Empire Axe as they would with a Luxe. Sure at the professional level the slightly greater accuracy, slightly more consistent velocity and slightly better air efficiency might make a difference, but for the vast, vast majority of players it makes no difference at all.

Reactions: Thomas mann

Thomas mann

May 19, 2014
It's all about player preference . Get you hands on as many as you can to get a feel for a wide variety of markers. You might find you really like you never know. The paintballing community are a friendly bunch and won't bite.

Hadley

Aug 4, 2014
kent
My first electro was a planet eclipse etha, ran off of a 3000 psi air tank to get me going, try it

Ibby

Jan 5, 2014
Get a Planet Eclipse Marker god forbid any thing goes wrong they offer an excellent service and are reliable and also dye is moving its Europe office into Germany as I've been told

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Get a Planet Eclipse Marker god forbid any thing goes wrong they offer an excellent service and are reliable and also dye is moving its Europe office into Germany as I've been told
The eclipse support info is good
Dye have closed the UK office and support is run in Germany, took place about a year ago. I still called an English number, got support over the phone, and with the v2 bolt was told it will take a little longer in the post as germany will send it
Dye techs still attend UK events