Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

First purchase for a newbie?

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
In fact a toilet roll dispenser on the back of a tac vest.....
school boy error :) toilet roll leaves bits in your gun/barrel, kitchen roll does not.

another tip is always buy decent batteries, and always have a spare set (or 3) in your kit bag. Duracell AA Procells off of ebay are 50 for just over £10.

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
As someone already said, Exalt Barrel Maids would be an excellent purchase, along with a basic oring and spares kit for your markers. A basic marker stand can stop expensive accidents and I'd also be looking to have a second mask, which makes life a little easier if you get a bad mask hit and haven;t time to strip and clean between games/points.
I also find an old toothbrush is one of the best additions to my kit - makes cleaning paint out of awkward spots easier!

Orinoco

Platinum Member
May 1, 2016
I have always and will continue to recommend buying a good pair of paintball gloves because
They have saved my hands more times than I am willing to admit from mosquitos and bruising.
Any glove would work if it is thick enough and is easy to clean.

However try to get a good fitting glove because if they are too small or large they can get in the way of walking the trigger. (A method of shooting faster).

Kazary

Paintball Ro0kie
Jun 26, 2008
Essex
A good lens in googles is a must! Minimum of clear and then a shadow / dark to prevent eye fatigue: Because who likes squinting during a game?!

Gloves: I'm a girl when it comes to hands & paintball pain and I hate trying to clean up lens's with bloody hands.

Chronograph: Just recently picked one up because I'm not near any fields. Means that I can do a proper check on my gear before the big day and make sure everything is already set to go and no issues.

Prep not the day before!: - I did one walk on I was sat tinkering with my gear for 2 hours and missed a few games because my stuff wasn't fully ready and I tried to get it ready the day before and failed. Not that you buy it, but it will save you the money you've already spent!!

Boots: I bought some £45 fully waterproof high-tech boots from a millets with decent grip. Best purchase ever because the next walk-on day I stepped in 2 massive puddles. Not a wet toe the whole day. Worth. Every. Penny.

Knee-pads that fit: I used some dye knee pads for a while, but they actually hurt after 1 day because it just rubs me up the wrong way. I went to Millennium and tried on all the different types. Finally went with the planet eclipse ones and its been so much better. I'm clumsy as **** and knee pads have helped me play on so many times when I could've knelt on something hard and knobbly which would've made playing those day that much more unfun and awkward.

Paintball bag: Because everything fits rather then everything doesn't and you're carrying around 2 - 3 awkward bags of your gear