Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

First strike hero 2

Rainmaker

Nov 3, 2020
I'm looking to get a new 68/4500 tank and saw the first strike hero 2 any feedback on this? How's the reg that comes with?

ant290

BOOOOM!
May 15, 2007
Southampton
ant290.wixsite.com
I believe the FS Hero bottles have no death date, so can potentially outlast their owner.

most everything runs on lower pressures these days, so you should also be able to set your reg to around 450 and be good to go!

Reactions: Rainmaker

Rainmaker

Nov 3, 2020
I believe the FS Hero bottles have no death date, so can potentially outlast their owner.

most everything runs on lower pressures these days, so you should also be able to set your reg to around 450 and be good to go!
Cool thanks.
I believe the low pressure been around for same time. More interested in how is there reg holding up against others, especially with the new magnetic system so it can be moved around.
And just general their tank. No issues with testing, since there is no death date.
Is it worth waiting for since nobody have it in stock (68/4500).

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
Technically any bottle with the new UNISO 11119-2 certification has no death date as long as it passes the hydro test every 5 five years, but first strike seem to be the only ones openly advertising this fact, i guess the other manufacturers are still putting a death date on their UNISO 11119-2 certified bottles because they want to carry on selling new bottles, though i have seen at least one other that has no final date on the bottle..

Rainmaker

Nov 3, 2020
Everywhere and everything is sold out.
After all I decided to go with POWAIR PERFORMANCE LINE HP AIR SYSTEM 68CI/1.1LTR.

Anybody using it with the original reg that comes with, care to comment?

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Technically any bottle with the new UNISO 11119-2 certification has no death date as long as it passes the hydro test every 5 five years, but first strike seem to be the only ones openly advertising this fact, i guess the other manufacturers are still putting a death date on their UNISO 11119-2 certified bottles because they want to carry on selling new bottles, though i have seen at least one other that has no final date on the bottle..
Interesting.... which is the other bottle?