Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

first time ballin

Tonymicjoe

Master Blaster
I've been so lucky...

First time out: Punter Day, used a site Tippman.
Second Time out: Tricked up Mag, walk on at Hotshots against the Sharks. We Won.
Third time out: Tourney at Longfield, Kent with my own brand new Pneuventures shocker (the original) with the Rushers. We won.
After the shocker, bought a brand new 4x4 shocker sport, used that for a few years.
Sold it, bought a dark angel, she is soooo lovely.
Recently also purchased a blade freeflow cocker and evo x cocker.

Smooth, controlled aggressive play is what i love. The feeling of charging up the tape with my boys and bringing it to ya, knowing we're all over you and we're gonna win. WHOOOOOO! gotta love it

First time: I used a rental PMI Trracer (like 6 years ago) and got shot in the leg my very first game :mad:

Guns owned: PMI Trracer, 68 Automag Powerfeed, '99 Stock Autococker, 2000 AD Angel LCD and '98 Cocker with various stuff on it (both of which I currently own)

Originally posted by Meyer

Best feeling- That sense of awe you get when the game is whittled down to you and a few of the other team, that pure sense of animal fury when your playing your best game just to stay alive is beyond description, and its even better when you win, and get that long victory run down the field by yourself to hang the flag, the crowd goes wild.
I must agree, that is an awesome feeling...

Also, doing a double or triple run-through! :D :D :D

Tonymicjoe

Master Blaster
Actually...

Just thought of the most fun ever...

As captain of the Dark Angels, playing in the campaign cup 2001, novice finals against (i think) jaguar elves, not a uk team anyway. The crowd was pretty big and included a lot of teams we were friendly with. the roar when we came on field was huge, we didn't even have to keep the count during play, every time we took one the crowd cheering drowned us out anyway... GOD DAMN that was fine....

lost the game tho...

nandakjohwah

Dec 6, 2002
new york/new jersey
Visit site
i started playing about 7 years ago...

my a few friends started off and got me playing.. we were all using pump guns at the time.. then i just went ocassionally to get my butt handed over to me again...

about 5 years ago i started playing more aggressively because 2 of my friends started playing.. they started off with talons then moved up to pro-carbines and model 98s, i ended up buying a spyder se mostly for the looks and because it was a popular mecha marker at the time

eventually our group of 3 grew into a group of 10 playing recball in this abandoned boys and girls club in the woods

been hooked ever since :p

my spyder se ended up being handed to my brother who plays at a pretty competitive level as well

onutaka

Oct 15, 2002
cheshire, england
Visit site
first gun owned: ancient splat master (bought for £30)
then JT excellerator 5.0
now bushmaster

favourite moment, going up the unprotected flank sneaking round and shooting all the unwary ballers up the arse!!!

Goku

Sep 28, 2002
North
First Marker ever used was a splatmaster (rental)

First Maker ever Bourght was a Brass Eagle Nightmare. (still got it somewhere, think its in a box with my rapide...).

Current Marker Evolution X Autococker, Race Frame, 1.5ltr Angel AIR, Freak Barrel kit

:D

The One Mint

Half asleep
Oct 3, 2002
Cambridge
First marker shot: Tippman rental

first marker owned: Inferno Field

looking at a impulse vision at present

best bit: shooting paint at anything

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
First marker i used - A tracer pump gun (i had to pay £6 to upgrade from a splatmaster!)

First owned marker - Spyder
Then - Mag
Now - Vision Impulse

I love the sport because its so unlike football.

;)

Nov 21, 2002
Bristol UK
Visit site
First marker used a site Inferno
first owend a spyder classic
now own an evo x cocker

The best thing about paintball is that feeling you get just before
you do something suicidal. Its gonna win you the game
or make you look really dumb
:D