Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Fish

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
Ok where is my bone pack? I sent it to you months ago and have yet to see it back.

Before you or anyone else asks why i couldn't have used pm's etc - I have been down this route before, Pms dont get answered, the email you ask me to contact you on instead - that doesnt get answered, msn - never any reply, Facebook - i managed to get 1 reply asking for my address but that was about a month ago now and nothing. So this is a last resort.

I managed to contact you a couple of weeks ago and its stuck in your outbox apparently and would get posted the day after, well im not sure how quick you expect evolution to happen but im certain that it isnt growing legs and walking itself outta there.

Please sort it fish - its been a fair few months now.

Thanks

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
Day 1

Dear Diary

No word from fish on this, obviously he is still expecting evolution to occur, i was hoping he would get in touch with me before he went away to let me know what was going on but apparently not, apparently customers can be ignored. Safe to say i wont ever be buying from him again.

Perhaps i might do better getting a refund and buying a new one, it might reach me quicker.

Looks like i will have to wait until the 9th when he gets back into his office, perhaps he might tell me when he actually goes away, cos it wasnt yesterday as he was on here.

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
both parts.

Been sat in his office in the outbox apparently for the last 2 weeks at least - the previous few months i have no idea though - and obviously hasn't been sent out the day after i managed to make contact with him as he said they would.

Safe to say i am a little disappointed.

IONfire

Mar 6, 2006
Visit site
ok well if it was just the pack i could have sorted it but i have the charger but i lost the connector as soon as i got it :rolleyes: just like i always do i will try and speak to him while he is out in tolouse for you mate

paddy

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
Day 2

Dear diary,
Ok so now he should be back in the UK.

I am yet to hear anything and there is no way he cannot have seen this thread before he went away, he has been on while he has been away as well and yet i have not had the slightest bit of communication.

Im getting sick and tired of all this now. I do hope he gets it sorted out, i am away next week but when i get back i expect to see a nice red card that says i need to go and collect a parcel. So hopefully he will send me any bone pack that works and a charger that works, as it does belong to me - i have paid for this months ago. I sent it back to him months ago and he has been too busy/idle/lazy to send it back to me.

Not the greatest of business sense. I will not be buying off Fish or EXL ever again and i will be recommending other people to do the same.:mad:

lemonadeX

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2006
(near) Southampton
Sorry to hear that you've had a problem with Chris. He is a completely genuine guy and it is unusual for you to have any problems with him. Since getting back from Toulouse I think he's been very busy but when I see him online again I'll point him in the direction of this thread.

Will

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
Mooching round the 50, with the flag
"ok well if it was just the pack i could have sorted it but i have the charger but i lost the connector as soon as i got it."

I managed to make a new one up for a couple of quid with bits from maplin before I decided to go to work on the original. Breakaway I hope this gets sorted for you mate, I bought mine from Fish at the same time and though it did take a bit longer than expected I did get mine in the end. Chris was always pretty good at replying and I manged to hook up with him on Messenger quite easily too.