Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Fishbowl Clearout Number 3 - UK

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
I'm interested in the small bag but again cannot make it for collection at shoot the rainbow. I live in Birmingham.

How much you reckon it would cost to post it roughly???
If its not stupidly expensive I'll consider covering the cost.

lemme know what you reckon it would cost. Or if you know anyone that could get it to the bromsgrove/redditch area of birmingham.

Cheere fella

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
I'm interested in the small bag but again cannot make it for collection. I live in Birmingham.

How much you reckon it would cost to post it roughly???
If its not stupidly expensive I'll consider covering the cost.

lemme know what you reckon it would cost. Or if you know anyone that could get it to the bromsgrove/redditch area of birmingham.

Cheere fella
I'm only down the road in the Hinckley area (between Coventry and Leicester on the M69)... So I'm sure we could work something out :)

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
I'm only down the road in the Hinckley area (between Coventry and Leicester on the M69)... So I'm sure we could work something out :)

without looking at a map i'm a bit stuck on that one lol:D
If it can be worked out then consider it sold. Are you anywhere near the M42 or M5 or M54 ? (onlt three motorways that I know off of the top of me head, i'm naff with directions:p)

-ChEf

Elysium

Apr 23, 2007
Hey up fish, tis me Spiky from SUI, might take you on the hopper, need one, lol, might be able to pick it up off you or something, who knows, will get back to you on, just showing interest.