Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Fly Fishing by JR Hartley & Belsales Paintball - Trying to track down team members ?

skippy77

Oct 11, 2011
Hi there, I am returning to the sport after a 10 year break.

During this time I've lost contact with all my old team mates. Back in 1995 I was strong in the sport and even got a front cover of Paintball Games International magazine and several features as the sports 'then' youngest pro player - was a great day walking into WH Smith to see myself on the Top Shelf! I am trying to track down any players from Fly Fishing by JR Hartley or any of the crew who worked at Belsases Paintball Site. My issue is I don't remember surnames of the guys!

PAUL (great player who must now be about 45) who played with mini mag and evolution cocker... or Tax (captain of Fly Fishing)... Coogee... Dave Bevis... Mark Bevis... Garry...

If you were in Fly Fishing - Please get in touch... or indeed if anyone knows more surnames from the above, help appreciated to track them down and see if anyone else is still playing...

Cheers all, JB

Reactions: Tax

Tax

Jan 30, 2015
Hi there, I am returning to the sport after a 10 year break.

During this time I've lost contact with all my old team mates. Back in 1995 I was strong in the sport and even got a front cover of Paintball Games International magazine and several features as the sports 'then' youngest pro player - was a great day walking into WH Smith to see myself on the Top Shelf! I am trying to track down any players from Fly Fishing by JR Hartley or any of the crew who worked at Belsases Paintball Site. My issue is I don't remember surnames of the guys!

PAUL (great player who must now be about 45) who played with mini mag and evolution cocker... or Tax (captain of Fly Fishing)... Coogee... Dave Bevis... Mark Bevis... Garry...

If you were in Fly Fishing - Please get in touch... or indeed if anyone knows more surnames from the above, help appreciated to track them down and see if anyone else is still playing...

Cheers all, JB
Hi JB,

Tax here - get in touch!

Reactions: skippy77

bozza

's gonna get ya!
Jul 19, 2001
www.mayhemtigers.com
There is a few names from the past....Dont think Steve or Keith have picked up a marker in anger in a very long time. But Belsales still exists so im sure you could contact them there. Dont think Mark or Dave Bevis have been involved with paintball since the belsales site closed.

Reactions: skippy77