The Home Of European Paintball

Footer texts are XY$%$"!

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by T.B.F.K.A.T.L.
alright smart arse, you can do the whole pre signature thang. But get rid of it before the mods ban html or somebody decides there going to do roll-over image pop ups
its gone now hasn't it??

I don't really know what happened there?!?!? :confused:

I just put in the code for a drop down menu lol

Paul
:)

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
I think Dr. Evil is right

Most of y'all go way overboard. Perhaps what we need is some quality control guidelines so we don't do away with sigs altogether but weed out the excesses. Stuff like twenty line descriptions, item by item, of your marker and kit. You might as well be announcing yourself as a rank Newbie and desperate wannabe baller instead. Really, who cares? Same for itemized lists of sponsors. SEE Mayhem Tigers. Sponsors are good but how 'bout in a para instead of a list?

What else don't you want to see?

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Yep, I agree. People should let their balling do the talking not their sigs which contain a list of products they may have purchased / glanced upon on the PlanetEclipse Website at one time or another.

Uncluttered Sig's, uncluttered mind. Perhaps a little more feng-shui in people's sigs.

No where's that Zen smilie?;)

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
what ya wanna do is get some smart guy with a bit of computer savvy to knock up a nice sig, with all your sponcers in it....erm like mine :)

or alternitivly if you dont wanna look at em toggle sigs off in options! :)

Recoil

EBlade *fap*
Apr 26, 2002
Coventry
Visit site
I think Dr. Evil is right

Originally posted by Baca Loco
Most of y'all go way overboard. Perhaps what we need is some quality control guidelines so we don't do away with sigs altogether but weed out the excesses. Stuff like twenty line descriptions, item by item, of your marker and kit. You might as well be announcing yourself as a rank Newbie and desperate wannabe baller instead. Really, who cares? Same for itemized lists of sponsors. SEE Mayhem Tigers. Sponsors are good but how 'bout in a para instead of a list?

What else don't you want to see?
It would be nice to see some concrete and enforced rules...

say 5 lines of text or a pic of no greater dimensions than say 500 x 100 and no larger than 15k

that way you have a choice of what to put in your sig AND modem users could be quite happy as well :)

I however didnt realise that you could turn em off and will be doing so immediatley :)

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Re: I think Dr. Evil is right

Originally posted by Recoil
It would be nice to see some concrete and enforced rules...

say 5 lines of text or a pic of no greater dimensions than say 500 x 100 and no larger than 15k

that way you have a choice of what to put in your sig AND modem users could be quite happy as well :)

I however didnt realise that you could turn em off and will be doing so immediatley :)
Course if peeps turn the sigs of then they may well miss out on the fantastic Viking Vids in my sig!!!

:D

Paul
:)